Madden NFL 10

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey man we are having an ASFN Franchise draft tonight at 8... you should join if you have it on Xbox.. whats your GT name?
:)That would have been cool but i'm a PS3 owner....

I played the CPU on all-pro today and got spankered so i'm working myself back into football shape:D

Good luck to you with your Madden season ASUdude.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have to say, I am 2-6 in ranked games which is the worst record I have ever had on any season, but I have lost in some of the most BIZZARRE WAYS...

I just played a game, and took the lead with :16 to go 14-10... He then bounces of 3 tackles and runs it down to the 39 yard line on the kickoff with 4 seconds to go...

Ont he last play I had him sacked, but he ran to the right and then heffed it across his body and down the field to Todd heap, where I had 3 defenders around him... I know the rule KNOCK IT DOWN, WHICH I DID, only Head caught the deflextion and walked into the endzone... what a depressing way to lose, and that is just the latest of bizzarre ways I have found to lose in 2010....

depressing.. what can I say

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh! Just read the updates that they will be putting into the Aug 19th roster updates. Greg Toler and Stephens-Howling will NOT be in that update. Seriously, that sucks that they can't even put our draft picks into the game

I think this years madden is WAY better than anything they have released on the new consoles, it is solid like the game used to be.

But like said in the quote, I am irritated 53 man rosters are still non existant and that I cannot start my season because our most likely kick return guy is not on the f'n team

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah I just had a crazy win in madden 2010 ranked last night I was the falcons vs the vikings, and I was down 21-17 with a min to go and he punts to norwood and I take it to the house with him :), than on his final drive I get a pick abraham to seal the game it was my best win so far felt so good lol. I've only played 4 games so far and i'm 2-2 right now hoping to improve that record majorly!!! IF anyone wants a rank game sometime my gamertag is rudedeath on 360.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Played this last night at Best Buy on the display with an XBOX 360 and wow... I have been out of console gaming since the first gen Xbox and the PS2 first came out and what a freaking difference...

Game seems awesome... I would buy this game if I could afford a newer console. Man kids are so spoiled now a days...

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Had a 10 game winning streak come to an end tonight.... The guy I lost to keep going for it on 4th and 10, and got lucky over and over again... then was a dousche about it and went for it on 4th down with less than 3 seconds to go to score a TD.... Seriously guys like him should get punched in the face.. very unfortuante that its a video game :D

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
Game is real great.

However franchise is really average and when will EA Sports give us an extended roster to use during pre-season games.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest. Really liked the game but already feeling deja vu. It's a good game but not revolutionary.

Also, what is with EA nickel and dimming extra features via payable downloads??? That is total crap. You have to pay for extra features that would of in years past come with the game?? WTF???

You see that is what happens when EA monopolizes a sport. They can do what they want and charge what they want.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game is real great.

However franchise is really average and when will EA Sports give us an extended roster to use during pre-season games.

I noticed in the 2nd half of preseason your special teams is all starters, just what I need is Wilson and fitz getting hurt playing as gunners

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard