Madden 2012

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joke. Just like EA charging for online access. Ruined market. Done with online gaming thru EA.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
joke. Just like EA charging for online access. Ruined market. Done with online gaming thru EA.

Indeed.

Most services now-a-days succeed on the premise of "it's only a couple of bucks." That really adds up of over time, and most people don't pay close enough attention to see that.

I really wish that the general population would stop just going with the flow when it comes to stuff like this.

The only way someone has the ability to affect change is by withholding their hard-earned dollars.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
game day Madden 12 hits stores tonight at midnight!

Just bought a PS3 so I think for the first year ever I will buy it on PS3.. anyone else getting it for PS3?

Pretty stoked...

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Already had my first-lock up. Trying to sim through the third quarter.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
How are the rosters? Fairly accurate?

I may wait until the first roster updates are available after real-life final cuts.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read it online, havent confirmed and probly never will, dont play enough madden to drop 60 bucks in this economy. Rather buy a part for my Jeep.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Got it on Gameflly the day after release, I was shocked. Last year it took so long to get it from gamefly I actually forgot I even put it in my gameQ. Pretty fun so far.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ratings are in.....blah. Roster update for 60 bucks. No thanks.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wow....thank goodness I don't have time for video games anymore. Sounds like you get fleeced not only from the purchase of the game itself, but for all of the peripherals such as online access, roster updates, etc.

I used to love Madden.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Rosters are free if you buy the game. Comes with a code you enter to register the game with EA.

Rob Housler's picture on the roster is a black guy. lol

Rosters aren't complete as of today. Not sure how long it will take for them to get the final cuts in place.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last few years they updated rosters weekly i think. Heard a new feature is a bigger roster, always pissed me off having the small roster. I remember one year i wanted to use LSH to return when he was a rookie and he wasnt even on it!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
just got madden 2012 fun game if anyone wants to play a good online game gt is rudedeath on 360 :)