OT: Peyton Hillis in critical condition after saving children from drowning

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Peyton Hillis in critical condition after saving children from drowning​

Former Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis is in critical condition after rescuing children from potentially drowning.

Published reports had Hillis diving into the ocean, and saving the children. However, Hillis was hospitalized following the incident.

Greg Hillis, the former player’s uncle, reported that Peyton Hillis was showing some improvement.

“I just wanted to let everyone know on Razorback Nation that Peyton is doing better. He’s still in intensive care and having some problems with his kidneys and his lungs but doctors say he is improving. I just wanted to head off any rumors that may be started. I’m sure he would want everyone to know that he appreciates all of the prayers being thrown up on his behalf!!!”

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

Peyton Hillis in critical condition after saving children from drowning​

Former Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis is in critical condition after rescuing children from potentially drowning.

Published reports had Hillis diving into the ocean, and saving the children. However, Hillis was hospitalized following the incident.

Greg Hillis, the former player’s uncle, reported that Peyton Hillis was showing some improvement.

“I just wanted to let everyone know on Razorback Nation that Peyton is doing better. He’s still in intensive care and having some problems with his kidneys and his lungs but doctors say he is improving. I just wanted to head off any rumors that may be started. I’m sure he would want everyone to know that he appreciates all of the prayers being thrown up on his behalf!!!”
So glad he saved his kids, hope he recovers quickly.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Heroic former NFL star gets amazing health update​

NFL star Peyton Hillis who has been in the hospital recovering after he saved his children from drowning, is now off his ventilator and is expected to recover, according to his girlfriend.

Hillis’ girlfriend, Angela Cole, reported the good news on Instagram but said to continue to send prayers and good thoughts to Hillis for his continued recovery.

“Please continue to pray for he’s still got a ways ahead of him, but thank you for all of your prayers and love and support thus far. It truly makes all the difference.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson