lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Despite I tangle a lot with Darth in any Lakers issue,I totally agree with him,I think not Kobe but ambchang is high.

He's asking 'tell me which video shows he's trying to hurt someone?"..It's gotta be a bad sense of humor.Answer is "each one of them".He has nothing to do with the ball,never even touching the ball,but in each one of them either he's putting his foot when the opponent player lands,flying kicks etc.

Ambchang made some time and tried to justify each one of them,that's a genius work right there.all those links I provided have thousands of youtube fans comments,even some rare well-rounded Spurs fans saying they're not proud of Bowen's dirty fouls.

Then again,if Bowen wasn't playing for the Spurs and if any of those moves were made against Duncan or Ginobili,he would now be opening 10 "why i hate bowen" forums in spurs fan websites a day.

So on one hand you agree with Darth's stance that you don't have to listen to what Kobe said, but on the other hand you are citing fans comments under youtube videos as supportive arguments that Bowen is dirty. You can't have it both ways. Basically, comments from pro and anti Bowen cancels each other out, it is not as unanimous as you make it out to be.

And Bowen WAS making plays at the ball, you can't see him contesting the shot, then that is your problem. If he actually touched the ball, those would have been blocked shots. I wish Bowen could actually block a shot whenever he tried, but then he would be average 25 bs per game, which would be darn impressive.

Finally, Duncan twisted his ankle on Rasheed in 2005, hampering him for the rest of the season, I don't have any ill-will on Rasheed because it was an accident. In fact, I would love to have Rasheed on the Spurs.

Duncan reaggrevated the injury vs. the Sonics in the playoffs that year, I think he stepped on Nick Collison. I don't have a problem with it, because it was an accident. I do however, have a problem with Danny Fortson who tried to actually injure people (none resulted) and the crowd who cheered when Duncan went down. I have no problem with overly physical plays of Kenyon Martin and Nene on Ginobili and Duncan, it's how they can win the game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So on one hand you agree with Darth's stance that you don't have to listen to what Kobe said, but on the other hand you are citing fans comments under youtube videos as supportive arguments that Bowen is dirty. You can't have it both ways. Basically, comments from pro and anti Bowen cancels each other out, it is not as unanimous as you make it out to be.

And Bowen WAS making plays at the ball, you can't see him contesting the shot, then that is your problem. If he actually touched the ball, those would have been blocked shots. I wish Bowen could actually block a shot whenever he tried, but then he would be average 25 bs per game, which would be darn impressive.

Finally, Duncan twisted his ankle on Rasheed in 2005, hampering him for the rest of the season, I don't have any ill-will on Rasheed because it was an accident. In fact, I would love to have Rasheed on the Spurs.

Duncan reaggrevated the injury vs. the Sonics in the playoffs that year, I think he stepped on Nick Collison. I don't have a problem with it, because it was an accident. I do however, have a problem with Danny Fortson who tried to actually injure people (none resulted) and the crowd who cheered when Duncan went down. I have no problem with overly physical plays of Kenyon Martin and Nene on Ginobili and Duncan, it's how they can win the game.

:biglaugh: This guy is still at it??? :lame:

He has yet to make a convincing argument after all this time and is still at it. Pathetic. He has yet to change one persons mind yet continues.

:deadhorse2:

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
:biglaugh: This guy is still at it??? :lame:

He has yet to make a convincing argument after all this time and is still at it. Pathetic. He has yet to change one persons mind yet continues.

:deadhorse2:

Have any of you changed anybody's mind on this subject lately?

Mr_White

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

You done ... you done ... ?

Listen Sons Fan, I'm not gonna mess with you, all right?

I don't give a good crap what you think, or don't think, but we're gonna send you home in the playoffs again anyway, regardless.

Not to get information. See, it's amusing, to us, to beat and bloody the Sons, and then hip-check their sorry butts out of the playoffs. You can say anything you want -- Bruce Bowen is dirty, there's a conspiracy, the Spurs cheated -- cause we've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick and painless exit from the playoffs ... which you ain't gonna get.

Ishta

Reaction score
I usually find it totally unacceptable to pull for a player to get injured. I never root for a player to get hurt so they can't play anymore, I usually find that totally classless.

Bruce Bowen is one of the few exceptions to that rule. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in sports history and he deserves anything that happens to him.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
All you can do is pray for a quick and painless exit from the playoffs ... which you ain't gonna get.

Is that because we're not going to be eliminated quickly? Duh we Suns fans already knew that. :)

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
You done ... you done ... ?

Listen Sons Fan, I'm not gonna mess with you, all right?

I don't give a good crap what you think, or don't think, but we're gonna send you home in the playoffs again anyway, regardless.

Not to get information. See, it's amusing, to us, to beat and bloody the Sons, and then hip-check their sorry butts out of the playoffs. You can say anything you want -- Bruce Bowen is dirty, there's a conspiracy, the Spurs cheated -- cause we've heard it all before.

What a stupid post. The way the Spurs are playing right now, you have little room to open your mouth. If the Spurs and Suns met right now, the Spurs would be lucky to last 5 games.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't beleive this ridiculous thread is still even open.. Spurs suck, Bowen sucks, and the Spurs are NOT what stands between us and a championship anymore.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol this guy chang is still at it.. holy crap he has no life..

and bruce bowens junk is in his mouth..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
lol this guy chang is still at it.. holy crap he has no life..

and bruce bowens junk is in his mouth..

Hey, look it here, the guy who supposedly has me on ignore but can't help but post something in a thread where he is chastising me for staying in.

I am surprised you can't see the irony in this.
So let's see, is it worse for me to come in and argue 40 pages of stuff, or for you to argue 40 pages in the same thread when you are primarily arguing against a guy you supposedly has put on ignore?

Reaction score
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah?

What?

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
chang is pretty pathetic.. he has nothing better to do but try to f with suns fans..

i went over to spurstalk and he dont even post on that forum anymore.. he only posts in here..

do me a favor everyone and stop quoting.. the ignore is useless when you quote an e-****..

oh ya the spurs blow and are the worst team on the planet.. bowen and ginosely are the dirtiest players to ever play in the league.. ginosely wouldn't be crap if he didn't do his garbage flopping all the time..

shall i mention other crap dirty players on the team?

oberto - flopper.. all around big piece of crap.. ugly as hell too..
horry - biggest piece of crap in the nba.. cuts across the lane than all the sudden throws himself on the ground to get a garbage foul called... i cant wait till someone puts an ice pick in his knee..
t. parker = gay
popazit- encourages his players to flop and cheat.. what an honorable way to win championships you losers.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm ... if I didn't know better, I just posted a new thread on Spurstalk last night, and do consistently post on Spurs talk, but .... nevermind.

And I can't believe that there are now two immature poster, I actually thought Phade was the only one, but I suppose I have underestimated the power of some idiocy.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have any of you changed anybody's mind on this subject lately?

:biglaugh: Your the only one who disagrees here. We are not posting on a Spurs board trying to convince Spurs fans. So, your the only one trying to attempt that. It hasn't worked. Move on already. If you can't contribute anything different then your repeated dribble then it's time to go.

Start a Spurs thread and take it to the Smack Shack. That is what that forum is for. Again, you offer nothing new. Again...you have changed nobody's mind. Again...your :deadhorse2:.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
"riverwalk" *cough* san antonio *cough*

You must be registered for see images

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
:biglaugh: Your the only one who disagrees here. We are not posting on a Spurs board trying to convince Spurs fans. So, your the only one trying to attempt that. It hasn't worked. Move on already. If you can't contribute anything different then your repeated dribble then it's time to go.

Start a Spurs thread and take it to the Smack Shack. That is what that forum is for. Again, you offer nothing new. Again...you have changed nobody's mind. Again...your :deadhorse2:.

LOL about beating a dead horse. This thread has been repeating points for the last 20 or so pages, and I am not the only one posting on it. You alone has been using that dead horse graphic for like 5 times now. I don't mind myself being the only one who doesn't agree on this subject, and contrary to what you think, I am not here to change anybody's minds, I am here to state what I think.

What is interesting is that I found out I am not allowed to think the way I do, because the simple actions of stating what I thought is considered being a troll around here. I didn't realize that posting on a Suns board requires you to be totally in line in thinking with you and bunch of other cronies.

Come to think of it, I just reached a mutual understanding with Darth Llama, we both agreed to disagree, and I am fine with that. I am not the one who comes here and say whoever doesn't agree with what I said are idiots and trolls.

You have changed nobody's mind as well, and you are beating on the deadhorse. In fact, what have you brought to this thread at all? As much as I disagree with them, people like Dreamcastrocks, Darth Llama, passenger, Shazaam6, Cheesewater and a few others at least brought out what they though. As for you, I simply could not recall anything of substance in this thread.

Finally, this thread is not started by me, I merely responded to it.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why did you pick Mardy Collins as being dirty? I'm guessing you think his sole purpose was to injure because you never watch the knicks play so you heard about him on sportscenter during a highlight.

Mardy Collins' sole purpose is to be a mediocre player on a terrible team, not to be dirty.

Ishta

Reaction score
I can't beleive this ridiculous thread is still even open.. Spurs suck, Bowen sucks, and the Spurs are NOT what stands between us and a championship anymore.

REALLY? OMG you must be delusional. The fact that there is 35 pages talking about a team that is "NO THREAT" makes me think that suns fans are somewhat in denial. Good luck with that!:biglaugh:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My name is Dreamcastrocks, and I don't approve this message.

REALLY? OMG you must be delusional. The fact that there is 35 pages talking about a team that is "NO THREAT" makes me think that suns fans are somewhat in denial. Good luck with that!:biglaugh:

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Why did you pick Mardy Collins as being dirty? I'm guessing you think his sole purpose was to injure because you never watch the knicks play so you heard about him on sportscenter during a highlight.

Mardy Collins' sole purpose is to be a mediocre player on a terrible team, not to be dirty.

I said his sole achievement in his NBA career is a brawl inducing take down ordered by his coach. He has done nothing of note otherwise.

The whole argument about Bowen being dirty is because of the assertion that he has done nothing but injure, and that is not true. He made 1st team All-D four times, 2nd team all-d 3 times, he ranked #1 in 3pt shooting % in 03, and #9 in 06. Most importantly, he played an integral role in 3 championship winning teams, and without him in 05, there is no way the Spurs would have won in 05 (defense on Billups, Allen), and I wouldn't bet money on the Spurs without Bowen in 03 (defense on Kobe) or 07 (defense on Carmelo and Nash) either.

If this argument flies for Bowen, then Collins would have to qualify to a higher degree.

BTW, calling Collins a mediocre player is being nice.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said his sole achievement in his NBA career is a brawl inducing take down ordered by his coach. He has done nothing of note otherwise.

The whole argument about Bowen being dirty is because of the assertion that he has done nothing but injure, and that is not true. He made 1st team All-D four times, 2nd team all-d 3 times, he ranked #1 in 3pt shooting % in 03, and #9 in 06. Most importantly, he played an integral role in 3 championship winning teams, and without him in 05, there is no way the Spurs would have won in 05 (defense on Billups, Allen), and I wouldn't bet money on the Spurs without Bowen in 03 (defense on Kobe) or 07 (defense on Carmelo and Nash) either.

If this argument flies for Bowen, then Collins would have to qualify to a higher degree.

BTW, calling Collins a mediocre player is being nice.

I thought the assertion of Bowen being dirty, is because he does dirty plays, that sometimes injure.... :confused: