Locker room talk, after the Eagles game. 10/9/22

OE_Thunder

Rookie
Reaction score
Kylers fault!
GET THE FIRST DOWN! Amendola is not a great kicker, but you know this….
Could’ve had 2 or 3 more plays to get him closer but there was no awareness of the first down marker
How is this Kylers fault when the coach is screaming in his ear to spike it?

OE_Thunder

Rookie
Reaction score
How about don't be a bitch and get the first down and none of this is a problem?
How about not letting Gardeck cover Goedert on the most critical play in the game. How about not calling 5+ plays to moore behind the line that kills the momentum of the drive. How about not signing a kicker that missed a game winning field goal with the chiefs just a few weeks ago.

So many people are so quick to blame Kyler when this team has MUCH bigger issues than him.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I gotta add this: When you know darn well that spotting the ball when a QB slides is not a science. In a dire situation like that you just can't slide if it's close and leave it to the ref to bail you out. You should know that. You gotta make sure even if it means taking the hit. That's the fact, Jack.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
I am far from a fanboy of Kyler's. He has his issues clearly. But to blame 100% of this loss on Kyler is ludacris
He only drove us down the field in under 2 minutes with no timeouts into near chip shot range to tie the game...don't give him any credit for that. Only criticism is allowed (much of it is well earned in this one)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He should know over kliff since he just slid short and override Kliff. He acts like he knows more and wants to hurry up all the time, but right there he listens to people far away.

Kyler should have known.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler needs a bad national rep on this stuff to force him to learn.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am far from a fanboy of Kyler's. He has his issues clearly. But to blame 100% of this loss on Kyler is ludacris

Who 100%! said all the blame is on Kyler? I don’t recall seeing that. Stout is clearly passionate and calls Kyler a things I wouldn’t. But I don’t recall him saying the entire loss is all Kyler‘s fault?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Who here is blaming 100 percent of the loss on KM? I'm directly blaming him for being a contact-avoiding wuss who refused to go in for the needed first down that was there for the taking.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Who here is blaming 100 percent of the loss on KM? I'm directly blaming him for being a contact-avoiding wuss who refused to go in for the needed first down that was there for the taking.
Yep…and this isn’t the first time he’s done it in AZ nor the last.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
I too wish he'd have gotten 1 more yard before sliding(which is a good decision to save time, no pileup or being held down by defenders), but you do also know the players can't see the yellow line, right?

OE_Thunder

Rookie
Reaction score
Who 100%! said all the blame is on Kyler? I don’t recall seeing that. Stout is clearly passionate and calls Kyler a things I wouldn’t. But I don’t recall him saying the entire loss is all Kyler‘s fault?
I mean you were pretty quick to assume that I was a kyler fanboy when that is far from the truth.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose