Live Draft Watching Thread

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not the Shaq trade, but THIS DRAFT may be the measure of Kerr's career. Don't mess it up Kerr. Take Randolph, Greene, CDR, or Koufas, please.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't watch much either, but he has no offense and some defense and rebounding.

he's not a rebounder. avg'd 5 a game. don't know where he got that rep from. as for his "d" - i think that's overrated. how many teams are going to score in the lane with 2 7-footers waiting there? i think it's more a combo of both twins in the paint than it was just robin's d. and his offense is just atrocious.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I smell R. Lopez.....and i dont like it

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Ok.. Now that Rush is gone..

Green, Mario Chalmers, Kosta, or Mareese Speights. Any one of those four would make me a happy, happy man.

Anyone but Randolph or Robin..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
and there goes randolph. i officially hate this draft. and now we're trying to get one of minny's 2nd.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow....we stay put and there goes any chance for an impact player in this years draft. Good job Kerr.

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
If we take Lopez, seriously, I will doubt that this team is committed to winning. I don't understand. They want someone who will contribute. I guess Lopez can contribute by just standing there. Ehh.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Randolph was at the top of my list, so it figures he would go right before the Suns pick. Now, Robin Lopez is the guy I did not want the most, so let's see what happens.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
he's not a rebounder. avg'd 5 a game. don't know where he got that rep from. as for his "d" - i think that's overrated. how many teams are going to score in the lane with 2 7-footers waiting there? i think it's more a combo of both twins in the paint than it was just robin's d. and his offense is just atrocious.

That's why I wrote some. His per minute numbers are a little closer to the better rebounders like Randolph and Greene. He'd need to be getting 8.5 per 30 minutes for me to be excited about him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'd love Donte Green here. Dynamic guy who can learn a ton from Grant Hill in his last year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
ugh, they're comparing him to powe, varejeo, turiaf, etc.

don't the suns recognize those guys are taken in the SECOND ROUND?!?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard