Live Draft Watching Thread

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
great. suns are "confident" that lopez will "fall" to them. that's because he SUCKS and he was never going to go BEFORE they picked!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
great. suns are "confident" that lopez will "fall" to them. that's because he SUCKS and he was never going to go BEFORE they picked!

Give it a rest already! How many times do you have to post the exact same thing? You hate Lopez! We get it! :)

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
What are the chances of that happening?

If Augustin or Bayless had slipped, there would have been a semi-respectable chance.

Even now there is, a good chance Portland takes Randolph..

Chaplin, thus my point. Tinsley's so far out of favor with the Pacer management team and coaching staff, he's got zero value.. Thus, the pick of Bayless makes some sense with Ford's health history.

OP
OP
H

HooverDam

Reaction score
hahaahahahahahahahaah

YES KINGS! Jason Rider is not even there, tremendous.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Give it a rest already! How many times do you have to post the exact same thing? You hate Lopez! We get it! :)

sorry chap, i just see this as yet another blunder in a looooong string of blunders. this won't help in the quest for the ring next year, nor will it pay off in the long term either. sigh.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow, Mastersofcombat's "sleeper" ended up going before the Suns could even pick.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If Augustin or Bayless had slipped, there would have been a semi-respectable chance.

Even now there is, a good chance Portland takes Randolph..

Chaplin, thus my point. Tinsley's so far out of favor with the Pacer management team and coaching staff, he's got zero value.. Thus, the pick of Bayless makes some sense with Ford's health history.

So you think they're going to go the Marcus Banks route with him and hope some sucker will come along and take him off their hands? I suppose that's possible, but I thought there were other players that could have helped them at that spot more than Bayless.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
i dunno, i think he may be one of those great sleepers that shocks everyone.

I don't doubt that, but at this point it's still a bit high. A lot of mocks had Thompson going about 6 picks lower.. Either way, mocks mean squat. Sacramento saw something they liked apparently.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
So you think they're going to go the Marcus Banks route with him and hope some sucker will come along and take him off their hands? I suppose that's possible, but I thought there were other players that could have helped them at that spot more than Bayless.

Sort of. Either way, I think he'll be buried on the furthest depths of the bench.

Plus, there's still a chance Indiana could have selected him for someone else....