List Of 2008 Free Agents

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
I have always liked Diop. He seemed to kill the Suns. I think the Maves really miseed him at playoff tiem. I would also like to see Turiaf come here. Dont know if that is realistic

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
pietrus,udrih will be amazing fit for the suns
and i d prefer biedrins as our center and shaq on bench or trade

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
i totally refute that. skinner made the absolute most of the opportunities he was given, he played the tiny role that he was given like a superstar.

Not really. Maybe during the 1st half of the season but after that he actually hurt the team with his play.

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Najera and Posey would help this team tremendously. But could have a log jam at the SG/SF if Giricek is signed also.

C: O'Neal
PF: Stoudemire
SF: Diaw
SG: Bell
PG: Nash

PG/SG: Barbosa
SF: Hill
SG/SF: Posey
SG: Giricek
PF: Najera
PG: Strawberry
C/PF: Hawks pick (No.15)

Also a long rotation there, wouldnt be too bad since team is full of mid 30 year olds.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm with Pietrus. Good pickup there. Then draft JaVale McGee. I'm content with seeing how Strawberry does in the summer leagues and then deciding whether to sign a pg or give Strawberry the spot

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is probably time to think about a 2 to replace Raja. We really never intended on starting him.

Haren

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm with Pietrus. Good pickup there. Then draft JaVale McGee. I'm content with seeing how Strawberry does in the summer leagues and then deciding whether to sign a pg or give Strawberry the spot
If we're going to sign Mickael Pietrus and rely on D.J. Strawberry being our backup point guard, I think we should try to sign another big man or two. While JaVale McGee might be able to fill some sort of role for the team, I'm not too keen on having him backup Amare or Shaq right away. So if we're going to get a backup for both of them, I'd much rather do it via free agency. And no, Steve, don't resign Sean Marks. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like Duhon or Arroyo at PG

SG - Michael Pietrus, Antoine Wright

C - Diop, Jamaal Magloire

Last edited:

Haren

Veteran
Reaction score
Since Shaq has a tendency to miss quite a few games, I would suggest signing someone who could start 10-15 games or so. Kurt Thomas would be able to do just that and he might even accept the veterans minimum, but I'm afraid the Spurs are going to resign him. So if they can sign Diop, that would certainly be the best thing for them to do.

Haren

Veteran
Reaction score
If we do sign Mickael Pietrus, though, would any of you be opposed to having him start over Raja? I know I wouldn't.

Bigdez22

Registered
Reaction score
Lindsey Hunter and KT with Donte Green in the draft

:thumbup:

Does anyone think KT would even sign here?

I say Hunter because i think we could get him for vet min. only played 30 or so games this year and has always played some good D

Last edited:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Lindsey Hunter and KT with Donte Green in the draft

:thumbup:

Does anyone think KT would even sign here?

I say Hunter because i think we could get him for vet min. only played 30 or so games this year and has always played some good D

Hunter is perfect for the Investors, old, borderline useless and cheap. The Investors likely grew up watching Hunter play and will usrely want him on any team constructed.