Let's get behind our boys out there!

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Be loud, be kinda proud ;) and don't let any Niner fan leave the stadium this weekend without them realizing that they suck.

4 wins from clinching this division. Koolaid is flowing freely this morning!

Go Cards! :thumbup:

seesred

Reaction score
REgardless of everything else we need to support our players. Just got over a small heart attack and I will be there in section 8 doing my thing. I don't know where we end this year, I only know one thing and that is the games are much more fun this year and there is light at the end of this tunnel.

GBR

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:
REgardless of everything else we need to support our players. Just got over a small heart attack and I will be there in section 8 doing my thing. I don't know where we end this year, I only know one thing and that is the games are much more fun this year and there is light at the end of this tunnel.

GBR
Yikes, I thought small heart attacks were just the ones that happened to other people.

I will be yelling support at my radio, and in honor of this thread I will yell extra loud.

Vomit Boy

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one
behind me." --- General George S. Patton

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Vomit Boy said:
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one
behind me." --- General George S. Patton

Move this FRANCOPHOBIA stupidity to the politics board. :stupid:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:

GBR
seesred, hope you have not had permanent damage. My closest friend had a "small?" one recently and had a stint put in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard