Leonard Davis on the Cowboys Thread

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two penalties for the Horse Whisperer in game three of the preseason, Dallas v. Houston.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice I don't want to see Leanord Davis play good anywhere especially for the cowboys I hate them the most :)

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch him for more than about a series, but LD did get beat at least once by a DT of the Texans.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a patent on that name so yes I will be collecting my percentage on all proceeds Mr. Mulli.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
davis looks pretty good thru 2 games. barber scored untouched running on his side yesterday.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I was the biggest supporter/loudest voice for keeping LD.

But...

I think Levi Brown is better than LD and I think he is younger/going to get even better.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
LD has been completely mauling people at RG. He is a perfect fit in Dallas, and at the RG position. Unfortunately, the Cardinals were too stubborn to play him there. He's a shoe in for the pro-bowl if he avoids an injury.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Edge scored untouched running off Levi's butt as Levi pancaked his man on Sunday.

What's your point?
this was the LD thread I thought. I just stated that LD has been playing great thru two games. I didn't mean anything bad by it. romo has had all day to throw, usually, and the dallas running backs have looked great. I think they are 2nd in the nfl. marion barber scored untouched 40 yds in his last game running on the right side.......so what?? my dad's guns are bigger than yours....lol! joke btw.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was the LD thread I thought. I just stated that LD has been playing great thru two games. I didn't mean anything bad by it. romo has had all day to throw, usually, and the dallas running backs have looked great. I think they are 2nd in the nfl. marion barber scored untouched 40 yds in his last game running on the right side.......so what?? my dad's guns are bigger than yours....lol! joke btw.

Marion Barber is a freaking stud!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I was the biggest supporter/loudest voice for keeping LD.

But...

I think Levi Brown is better than LD and I think he is younger/going to get even better.
Of course he's better than a guy that was out of position. I think Levi improves our line, but I would've liked Levi with LD right by him at guard.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard