Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

#Giants OLB Markus Golden has officially signed his 1-year, roughly $5.1M contract, source said. With the UFA tender, his salary was set, as was his eventual destination. After 10 sacks in 2019, he’s back with NYG on another prove-it deal.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

This is interesting: Former #Seahawks pass-rusher and current free agent Ziggy Ansah is going through a physical and COVID-19 testing with the #49ers, sources say. Nothing is done, but SF gets a first look at a potentially high-end edge talent.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He’d look great in red backing up Peters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think the Cardinals are going to give their young players a long look on the defensive line and there are only so many roster spots. Phillips, Peters, Lawrence, Fotu, and Allen aren't getting cut and won't make it to the PS. Bullard likely stays as I think he offers something different than what Peko offers. That makes 6 roster spots. Miles Brown, Coley and Dogbe have also gotten snaps the previous year (Coley with the Colts). Brown and Dogbe did this as rookies. Again, I think they get a long look before the Cardinals consider bringing in a vet like Peko.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals are going to give their young players a long look on the defensive line and there are only so many roster spots. Phillips, Peters, Lawrence, Fotu, and Allen aren't getting cut and won't make it to the PS. Bullard likely stays as I think he offers something different than what Peko offers. That makes 6 roster spots. Miles Brown, Coley and Dogbe have also gotten snaps the previous year (Coley with the Colts). Brown and Dogbe did this as rookies. Again, I think they get a long look before the Cardinals consider bringing in a vet like Peko.

They had 6 IDL on the 53 last year. I can't see past them being Peters, Philips, Allen, Fotu, Lawrence as the first 5. Probably Bullard for the 6th unless Dogbe has taken a leap.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 53m
Free-agent WR Dez Bryant is expected to travel to Baltimore this week for a workout with the #Ravens, sources tell @SlaterNFL and me. This has been in the works for a while. Dez hasn't played in a game since 2017, but he's in shape, motivated, and intends to play in 2020.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 1h
The #49ers are bringing in veteran WR Jaron Brown for a workout, source says. The former #Seahawks and #AZCardinals receiver has spent seven seasons in the NFC West and looking to make it eight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard