LB and TPE for Turk and Childress

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
eh, in a lopez/beasley/clark frontcourt the two forwards would largely be interchangeable. tall multi-skilled hybrids.

Oh god I'm going to puke. Tall multi talented skilled hybrids? LMAO Beasely and Clark won't be starting for ANYONE come 2011.

I realize that Slinslin was the one with that "awesome" sig, but you couldn't possibly be a proponent of that poo poo platter, could you?

My personal opinion after reading enough of his posts is that Slins plays too much NBA Live 2011 and doesn't watch enough NBA basketball. That would make sense living in Germany I guess.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
eh, in a lopez/beasley/clark frontcourt the two forwards would largely be interchangeable. tall multi-skilled hybrids.

Clark needs to prove to me that he's worthy of a rotation spot before we can consider him an interchangeable anything. I'm digging his improvement in the summer league, but he still needs to learn that confidence. My cohorts in the sports psychology field are all familiar with Clark and agree that he has just as much talent as the next guy but lacks that mental component which makes him worthy of relevant minutes in this league.

Vellasco

Reaction score
first, i never said you argued he would be a "monster." do not put words into my mouth. Put word into mouth? Ha! Whats this, "Hello kettle" game? If there is some one who is being dick in here, its you Mr. You are the one who brought the nation into the notion, not me. THAT is a poor way to argue. I agree with you on that. So just stop it then or just press the ignore button. second, my argument is factually based. Which factually? Look , stats are fun to play but calling them facts esp while comparing apples with oranges, uhmm. Numbers can be misleading. What happened to those diff teams, diff roles, diff schemes, diff rosters?.. etc. How did you fix all those variables? I loved your Nostradamus spirit but not my type, no thanks. third, i just find it curious that we've never seen you, hedo is coming, and voila, here you are. I see no wrong with that. A Sun Fan is joining your club from too far aways. Contrarily i was expecting more warm welcome. It would give your club another dimension/pov. Anyways, i took my lesson. you're not here to defend him? i see the contrary. See contrary? Grr, How did you get that impression from my posts. Honestly asking you, show one thing in my posts (shouldn't be hard to find it for ya, from totally 2 posts) to prove your notion, ill eat my crow i suppose we'll see how it plays out. mind you, i'm not attacking hedo. i like him, just not as a pf. finally, there IS a way we'll know how many rebounds he gets . . . at the end of the year. i'm arguing that he won't pull in 6+ boards/game based on historical data, you're seemingly arguing the opposite. Another speculative BS. I have never said that or implied it secretly. Contrarily i suggested you to say away from blind guesses. I never bet before all the cards spread out. In addition that even a midget can grab daily 7 board under proper defensive scheme. Two big box out, the midget collects the apples what the hell does palm-reading have to do with anything? we're both engaging in conjecture. I have never engaged in conjecture with you. I'm feeling dumb for repeating myself, pff i'm just using facts to support mine whereas you seem to be guessing/hoping. Look at mirror buddy, not to me

I'm out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Oh god I'm going to puke. Tall multi talented skilled hybrids? LMAO Beasely and Clark won't be starting for ANYONE come 2011.

I realize that Slinslin was the one with that "awesome" sig, but you couldn't possibly be a proponent of that poo poo platter, could you?

My personal opinion after reading enough of his posts is that Slins plays too much NBA Live 2011 and doesn't watch enough NBA basketball. That would make sense living in Germany I guess.

no, no, no. i am NOT a proponent of that concoction. i was just clarifying that beasley and clark would likely be considered interchangeable rather than your customary 3 or 4.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson