Lamar Jackson gets non-exclusive tag - Edit, New Deal!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand what he's trying to say here. Someone help?
Response to Arthur Blank's comments on his durability, availability. Probably poor advice from his agent in retrospect....oh wait...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
There's an impression/argument out there that Lamar didn't play late last season because he didn't want to get injured on the eve of free agency.

He's saying that no one thought that for the first 12 weeks of the season. All he's been thinking about since he was drafted is winning the Super Bowl.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Ravens fans trolling him hardcore parkour saying he cares more about the money than his team, he's saying most important thing to him was winning a Superbowl and that he did everything he could to do so - but he really needs to hire a social media especially if he doesn't have an agent lol

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we know if he lives in and spends every waking hour in the city of Baltimore? Seems to be important
Lamar lives 20 minutes from the Ravens' practice facility in a home he purchased for himself, his mother, and his brother back in 2018. It's a 7,995 square foot home in Owings Mills, MD with 8-bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths on 3.25 acres. Same neighborhood as former Ravens' players Joe Flacco and Torrey Smith (at least when they played for the team).

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be so crazy if he ended up in Indy.

They took Baltimore's team (and the team name, too).

Then, years later, they come back and take away Baltimore's MVP QB.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Lamar lives 20 minutes from the Ravens' practice facility in a home he purchased for himself, his mother, and his brother back in 2018. It's a 7,995 square foot home in Owings Mills, MD with 8-bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths on 3.25 acres. Same neighborhood as former Ravens' players Joe Flacco and Torrey Smith (at least when they played for the team).
Then they should pay him, because as we all know being in the city full time is all that matters!!!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Lamar is making it hard for anyone to sign him.
I think he’ll end up back in Baltimore and gets to stay in his nice house.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watson and Wilson's deals "resetting the market" is an issue for Jackson when those deals both look like complete disasters.

I get that Lamar thinks he should be paid more than Watson, but the Watson contract is terrible. The Browns are a terrible franchise, ran by morons and I suspect those morons would undo that trade in a heart beat... especially knowing Jackson could come cheaper a year later AND stick it to the Ravens in the process.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lamar is making it hard for anyone to sign him.
I think he’ll end up back in Baltimore and gets to stay in his nice house.
Part of the problem is there is always news/sentiment being pushed by agents+ and teams+, so we usually differentiating opinions/leaks, etc that can sway the public opinion, but there's usually some kind of balance.

Part of the problem with Lamar by not having that kind of support (i.e agent, etc), we are mostly seeing the negativity towards him. Ever so subtle it's much easier to start to turn and criticize him as time goes on.

It's an unfortunate situation all around, everyone is trying to protect themselves in the end. Not to mention some of the drama on public display.

I'm hoping he gets close to what he's looking for in the end.

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Ravens always get my favorite players - I'll never cheat on the Cards, but those birds from Baltimore...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA