LALALA HEY HEY Goodbye Lakers

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Becuase I said I dont understand anything DCR says? Your snitching (on your preceived violations) has risen to all time time.. Its just not manly..

Exhibit # 1547

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you consider that an insult, fine. There is a difference in my supposed "insult" and you flat out calling people crack babies.

Oh get over it.. I was told not to say it anymore and havent.. Your bringing up something from 3 months ago.. Now Im getting charged with something twice on here when it isnt even relavent to this convo.. Again.. MAking this a nice little package as to my first post in this thread.. What are you talking about? I dont understand you and your line of thhinking..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh get over it.. I was told not to say it anymore and havent.. Your bringing up something from 3 months ago.. Now Im getting charged with something twice on here when it isnt even relavent to this convo.. Again.. MAking this a nice little package as to my first post in this thread.. What are you talking about? I dont understand you and your line of thhinking..

Yeah, you took the high road and went after someone's wife instead. Good job on that.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like his DTs are over and he has passed out. Should be safe for a few hours.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, am happy the Lakers lost ... and neither of my teams, the Sixers or the Suns, made it to the finals. I don't think that should make me saying that I'm happy the Lakers lost a bad thing. I am also happy the Pistons and the Spurs lost. I don't care for those teams and never have.

This is the smack shack. People can talk trash if they want to. They can choose to back it up, or they can choose just to talk trash. I think the latter is why this forum was originally created.

FWIW, I've been friendly with Lakers fans since joining this forum way back when (specifically Renz and BIM). Not sure if that matters, but I oh well. :)