Lakers @ Suns Sunday game thread 2-25-2024

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers W always makes thing better. I don’t know if it’s a lot better or for how long, but better.

I only watched the 4th but was there any update on Beal if he’s coming back any time soon? Seemed like at the break, all the talk was he was getting better and should be good when the break ends and then it went to questionable to doubtful to just out.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Let David Fizdale keep teaching Bol Bol. I like the results.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I wish the Suns could find one more consistent rotation player, although the Suns were missing Beal and Gordon.
We are always missing someone. What’s the longest stretch of games this year with 100% of our roster available?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Love seeing the Lakers and Warriors tied for the last play-in spot. I actually think Allen is a better fit on this team than Beal. He doesn’t need the ball and still makes a huge impact spreading the floor.
Don’t agree with this. While Allen is huge other teams aren’t sagging off him as much. To make this engine really run we need beal’s ability to penetrate. He’s the only true ballhandler we have. Luckily we don’t have to worry about which one because we have both. We just need to worry about health.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Royally enjoyed the game today, today was a good day. I never felt like it was out of control.

I also enjoy us taking it to Austin Reeves.

Was really hoping they wouldn’t take lebron out like he actually provides anything positive on the court. But he went out in the third and they made a little run there. Then AD went down and he came back in.

Really despise national broadcasts, just the coverage and camera time lebron gets is so annoying.

Edit:

That Nurk Bol KD Oneal and Book lineup looked pretty good.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I understand the league will be doing a last 48-minute report on the Lakers foul situation.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the league will be doing a last 48-minute report on the Lakers foul situation.

But I thought the league hates the Suns!?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He doesn't look interested in this stretch run.
Passive and easily pushed around. Teams see they can get him off track by being physical, which is making him miss more shots and turn it over more.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
KD and Book had a different mindset last night - actually the Suns offense did

instead of just posting up somewhere trying to give KD and Book room to maneuver - we saw Allen and O'Neale playing right off them

If KD or Book looked to penetrate - it was usually Allen's or O'neale's man who came to help due to proximity - then they'd pass to Allen/O'Neale for the open 3 and the combo went what? 12 for 22 from deep

The Lakers then tried to switch up and have AD come with the help as soon as Book/KD looked to score - but then Nurk or someone would slide down into the paint resulting in a easy bucket and AD yelling at his teammates

it was beautiful

I'm not worried about KD - I think he was more interested in getting his teammates more involved because we've tried doing it with just Book and KD and we all know how that goes - they need Beal or a bench - but both would be optimal

And I am love love loving the Bol Bol aspect - he and O'Neale could potentially change a lot of things - crazy how different the vibe on this team and be from game to game

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's hope that is all that it is.

But we need the Houston wins as much as the Laker wins.

We don't want to be in the play-in

98.7 is preaching the play in. Get the 7 or 8 and play the Thunder or T Wolves rather than Denver / Clippers.