Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nurk is so important to us easily the best rebounder on the team! So curious and excited to get Beal back with the new additions as well. Think they are just being cautious with Beal and making sure he’s 100% looking ahead.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Royce looking like he’s gonna be a huge addition as the season progresses. A vet that’s not gonna shrink in the playoffs! It’s easy to get down on this team with some of the crap they pull and the coach, but man they can be deadly if we get it all out together before the playoffs. Another reason I like our tough finishing schedule as it can really sharpen us up heading to the playoffs!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Suns could find one more consistent rotation player, although the Suns were missing Beal and Gordon.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It still bothers me Vogel stayed with Thaddeous Young so long in the Rockets game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Nurkic plays well, the Suns are hard to beat.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Grayson Allen led the Suns in scoring with 24 points. What a find in that Ayton trade taking nothing away from Jusuf Nurkic.

That trade was a big W overall. Nurkic is more integrated into the offense as a whole and he actually fights for rebounds on both sides. He can't switch to the perimeter on D like Ayton but he is just as good as guarding the paint as well as guys who try and post up. Add in what Allen brings to the table and it's one of the best trades the Suns have made in many years.