LA Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread April 2 - April 4 2018

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Indeed, Kat Longworth is a trooper. Not to mention, she's gorgeous as well.

I was also impressed that Jeff Mathis said to her, on the air as soon as it happened, "Are you OK?"

Our Diamondbacks are a team to be proud of!
He probably got her digits! :cool:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's got jack-squat behind him in the line-up and Mr. Jack-Squat doesn't offer up much in the way of protection and/or threat... Therefore, Goldy is second in the majors in walks and will likely be at the top of this list all season. It forces him to demonstrate an incredible amount of patience, or, swing at pitches that are outside the strike-zone. It's going to be a very long, trying season at the plate for Goldy...
He’s showing little patience. Swinging at bad pitches, getting behind early in counts. He’s trying to do too much.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He’s showing little patience. Swinging at bad pitches, getting behind early in counts. He’s trying to do too much.

The thing I notice is that he doesn't swing at the pitches down the middle. Let's to many of them go by, then has to start swinging at the bad ones to stay alive.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
pst, you can log into foxsports go app on your phone thru your service provider and watch the game at work

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
or those you who can not access twitter.
You must be registered for see images attach
F

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So good to have Ahmed back as well. I was so thrilled to have baseball back anyways but the team has been awesome so far! I could do without all the 3+ hour games tho...

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn