jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From his Instagram today.

What a slacker.
That was only 14 seconds. What does he do the rest of the day????

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Having done this, it’s amazing how much faster rehab moves now. He’s obviously being aggressive. If you’ve never done this, the rehab is similar to full knee replacement, starting the pedaling is both difficult and very painful. Maybe Murray will emerge tougher. I’m impressed.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over/Under: Kyler Murray Missed Games 2023

I'll say 4
I say none…. If AP can do it in 7-8 months in his 30s as a RB I’d say it’s highly possible. Heck Joe Burrow started the season after a very late season ending ACL injury.

Kyler may be short and May panic too much. May not study enough. But he is definitely a very young and truly elite athlete. Gym time is the one thing he is definitely good at. Strengthening that leg and rehabbing shouldn’t be much of an issue imo. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him out there week one at all.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I say none…. If AP can do it in 7-8 months in his 30s as a RB I’d say it’s highly possible. Heck Joe Burrow started the season after a very late season ending ACL injury.

Kyler may be short and May panic too much. May not study enough. But he is definitely a very young and truly elite athlete. Gym time is the one thing he is definitely good at. Strengthening that leg and rehabbing shouldn’t be much of an issue imo. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him out there week one at all.
I want to say 0, as well, mainly due to how he looked yesterday and I thought of the AP comparison, too. My heart tells me he can probably be ready sometime during camp, but my brain is telling me they may start him on PUP, which would be 4 games.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LOL. Fans sucked by a team produced video. Maybe they can make a web series on it like they did for Andre Ellington.

Worked out great!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Having done this, it’s amazing how much faster rehab moves now. He’s obviously being aggressive. If you’ve never done this, the rehab is similar to full knee replacement, starting the pedaling is both difficult and very painful. Maybe Murray will emerge tougher. I’m impressed.

LOL. Fans sucked by a team produced video. Maybe they can make a web series on it like they did for Andre Ellington.

Worked out great!
I want to say 0, as well, mainly due to how he looked yesterday and I thought of the AP comparison, too. My heart tells me he can probably be ready sometime during camp, but my brain is telling me they may start him on PUP, which would be 4 games.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I would expect quad weakness at this stage. Many docs do a full nerve block on the leg nowadays and I can tell the quad suffers. As to the pedaling, it looked free and easy with good speed. Not sure how his endurance is, but range of motion looked good. I didn’t mean to imply it was record setting, but he’s moving along at a solid pace. I was also pointing out how different this recovery used to be.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson