Kyler Murray is the only fourth year rookie in the history of the NFL

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It's an honest question. I think some around here have that kind of distaste for the guy.
Then you clearly weren't reading the board for the first seven games of last season.

See, Darksiders go crazy happy when he plays well. KM apologists blame everyone but KM when he sucks.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then you clearly weren't reading the board for the first seven games of last season.

See, Darksiders go crazy happy when he plays well. KM apologists blame everyone but KM when he sucks.
Oh. I've been around long enough to see the objective vs emotionally charged stuff against Kyler.. I didn't specifically point you out. But we all have that at times with certain players. I know I'm not immune.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

I was ecstatic last year, I really thought we were getting our guy and then the 2nd half of the year happened and continued this year ....so yeah I'm gonna give credit when they're getting it and I'm gonna call em out when they're sucking, one thing about Darksiders, they're honest lol (Stout I'm agreeing with you lol)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He’s just making the same mistakes over and over again.
That’s one of my biggest gripes about murray. I get he doesn’t want to get hit. But he CONSTANTLY slides or goes outta bounds too early costing this team first downs. And very typically at crucial times. You just can’t keep misjudging that for four freaking years without us eventually questioning your courage and intellect.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year four and still dressing up like this?

Maybe win some meaningful games before dressing like a diva?

Just reeks of immaturity.

You must be registered for see images attach

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Year four and still dressing up like this?

Maybe win some meaningful games before dressing like a diva?

Just reeks of immaturity.

You must be registered for see images attach
Haha, this is the one that I can't and won't criticize him on, I dressed like that in my twenties as well. Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson