Kyler blew the game. James Conner was awesome but a concern.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
31 carries for 81 yards in 2 games vs the Rams.

Last 4 games 296 yard on just 3.2 YPC.

I think we REALLY need Chase to be the explosive team we were before the injuries.

Chase was getting almost 6 YPC. Conner is the better goaline back and another weapon in the pass game. However, he hasnt cracked 4 YPC in the last 4 games.

We need a legit running game to start these games. Conner is the closer. I think that 49ers game was more about Conner being so fresh by that time of the year he could get upfield quicker.

However, I feel against these really fast and physical defenses (Rams/Packers) we gotta get more explosive in the backfield.

Kyler screwed it up. Maybe he wont miss those throws again, but the tipped passes, etc has me thinking he's not quite ready to beat the great teams without a good running game.

Stll glass half full Conner is an elite redzone back and like a tougher David Johnson in the pass game. Chase can be the difference maker.

I think the Packers game we didnt try running it enough, but this one we didnt run it well enough. Chase had a few nice runs against the Rams.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson