Kurt Warner 'open' to assisting new ASU football coach Herm Edwards

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Arizona State Sun Devils brought in a man with an NFL background and plenty of TV experience when they hired Herm Edwards to be their next head football coach.

A Valley resident with a similar background -- former Arizona Cardinals quarterback and current NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner -- says he's at Edwards' disposal.

Speaking at a Habitat for Humanity event in Surprise on Monday, Warner said he's open to helping Edwards at ASU, in whatever form that might take.

"I’m always willing to help anybody if I can," Warner said. "Knowing Herm, obviously this is a big jump for him, but I know he’s up for the task."

"I just always keep myself open. If there’s anything that I can add or any expertise that I can give, whether it’s a player, an organization, a university, Coach Herm — any of those people."

https://www.abc15.com/sports/sports...o-helping-new-asu-football-coach-herm-edwards

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. Do not know if Warner can coach a lick or if he wants to dedicate the time necessary. But something to talk about I guess.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Bring him in as QB coach and recruit pocket passers to prep them for the NFL. Sounds good on paper, at least.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. Do not know if Warner can coach a lick or if he wants to dedicate the time necessary. But something to talk about I guess.

Pretty sure he was coaching at his kid's high school this year. I don't know what that means exactly. Certainly that wasn't his full commitment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson