Kurt Warner on Mike and Mike this Morning

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Re-Cap:

Someone wrote:

"Moklerman loves you deeply."

in his front yard using lime last night. He has no idea what it means.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Re-Cap:

Someone wrote:

"Moklerman loves you deeply."

in his front yard using lime last night. He has no idea what it means.

On a side note whatever happened to warnerfanIA (I think that was his name) he always said he was a real cards fan, but seemed to disappear after KW retirement.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Pretty sure Cardsfanmd is locating pictures of John Skelton in a hot tub and saying it happened the night before the Bengals game.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
On a side note whatever happened to warnerfanIA (I think that was his name) he always said he was a real cards fan, but seemed to disappear after KW retirement.

Yeah, there was a mass exdous of warner-philes after he retired. But, they were not bias. no, couldn't be. Heck, they all told us they were not biased.

LOL. Sometimes, regardless of a what a person says, they are exactly who you thought they were.........just don't crown their butts, or let them off the hook.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Sorry, interest in the Cards has waned since Warner retired, Leinart got axed and none of their successors has regularly gotten the ball to Fitz.

Can't say that I feel too bad about not hanging out much anymore considering I was never considered part of the group. It's been years and you guys are still talking about me though. Seems pretty sad, really.

Yep, calling me a Warner lover is such an insult. Just about the best thing to happen to the Cardinals if you ask me. I still remember all of you Cardinals experts who wanted to start McCown, Leinart, Rattay(!), etc. over Warner. Anything but Warner. He's washed up, he was never that good it was the rest of the Rams, the Cardinals have such good receivers any QB would do well, etc., etc.

But I never hid why I was a Cardinals fan did I? From day 1 I said I was here because of Warner and there was no shortage of people who took every opportunity to try and use that against me. Real class. But keep up the good work. If that's how you have to feel better about yourselves, knock yourself out.

But Warner was my guy and he got you clowns to the Super Bowl.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Sorry, interest in the Cards has waned since Warner retired, Leinart got axed and none of their successors has regularly gotten the ball to Fitz.

Can't say that I feel too bad about not hanging out much anymore considering I was never considered part of the group. It's been years and you guys are still talking about me though. Seems pretty sad, really.

Yep, calling me a Warner lover is such an insult. Just about the best thing to happen to the Cardinals if you ask me. I still remember all of you Cardinals experts who wanted to start McCown, Leinart, Rattay(!), etc. over Warner. Anything but Warner. He's washed up, he was never that good it was the rest of the Rams, the Cardinals have such good receivers any QB would do well, etc., etc.

But I never hid why I was a Cardinals fan did I? From day 1 I said I was here because of Warner and there was no shortage of people who took every opportunity to try and use that against me. Real class. But keep up the good work. If that's how you have to feel better about yourselves, knock yourself out.

No, you never did hide why you were here, which makes me question why you would be so sensitive so some kidding about the subject.

That being said. Wow.

It is called a joke, and actually this was the first time I have said or read anything about you since you left.

I'll speak for myself when I say I was excited to see that you posted on the thread but, I guess I am not sorry if you are insulted if that is your thoughts on the matters.

See ya later hater. Feeling is mutual after reading that.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL a few guys crack jokes and you show up right away stating how you dont come here anymore.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Not sure why MD didn't recap. I only heard the 1st half of the interview, as I lost reception in a tunnel on the drive into the office.

The interview wasn't Cardinal related at all. They were asking his thoughts on how he handled being in NY when the Giants drafted Eli, to compare what might occur in Indy, should the Colts draft Luck.

Warner said that he had a good, open, friendly relationship with Eli but acknowledged that that isn't always the case. He stated that Montana and Young were both very adversarial towards one another during their time together in SF - though Young acknowledges the situation probably made both of them better QB's.

As I said, I don't know how the conversation ended as I lost radio reception.

Go Cards!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I do have a job... Had there been anything noteworthy I would have gotten on here with it sooner. Nothing Cardinal related was discussed. As Capital just said, Warner spoke about the relationships between starters and backups in the league and what a strenuous situation it is for both parties. He seems to think that the Colts and Luck should be happy to keep Peyton as the starter for as long as his can maintain his typically high level of play and doesn't for see the necessity of a trade...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years? Your last post was in November. :confused:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Warmer was the best thing to happen to the Cards in my 60+ years of watching and being a fan. Perhaps Fitz is the second best thing. We sure have marched through a line of terrible QBs over these years. After all is said and done I attribute all this to ownership. I am sort of thrilled we finished 8/8 this year. Sure above my expectations. Does not take much to excite a real Card fan. Same with my Cubs. We went out and signed a boy wonder in Theo Epstein to resurrect the Cubs. At 35 he must be one of the youngest Presidents in MLB and had that great run with Boston. So far with the Cubs he seems to be a total idiot with the moves he has made. We now have the makings of a AAA team and his goal appears to be to cut payroll. The Cubs should be a solid last in their division this year.

The Cards I hope to improve on that 8/8. We have a solid defense but a QB is still the trouble or unknown spot on our team.

It has always been said that defense wins championships. This year the two top teams had the two worst defenses and that includes Green Bay. According to Mike & Mike. To me QBs win championships. Without a good one you have zero chance. You may go 8/8 like we did and that was largely the result of a revived defense and DC.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I do have a job... Had there been anything noteworthy I would have gotten on here with it sooner. Nothing Cardinal related was discussed. As Capital just said, Warner spoke about the relationships between starters and backups in the league and what a strenuous situation it is for both parties. He seems to think that the Colts and Luck should be happy to keep Peyton as the starter for as long as his can maintain his typically high level of play and doesn't for see the necessity of a trade...
:loony:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fitz's yards his last two years with Warner 2523... his last two years with our awful QBs... 2548. I'd say the ONLY thing this team did regularly was get the ball to Fitz so if that's a reason you wanted to keep watching the team, seems like it should have continued. The guy was simply superhuman this year.

on one hand you call people out for their lack of class... then call them clowns. congrats on being sycophantic hypocrite. if that's how YOU have to feel better about yourself, knock yourself out... but I'd just suggest doing on a Texan message board where you can follow your new player in sycophantic fashion considering you don't have on iota of an idea as to what TEAM loyalty is.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Fitz's yards his last two years with Warner 2523... his last two years with our awful QBs... 2548. I'd say the ONLY thing this team did regularly was get the ball to Fitz so if that's a reason you wanted to keep watching the team, seems like it should have continued. The guy was simply superhuman this year.

WURD!!!!

:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort