Kliff Kingsbury's Instagram model girlfriend checks in from his backyard.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, take it with a grain of salt, but according to this....
She has been followed by rumors that she’s undergone numerous cosmetic procedures, and was accused of altering her photos. She has since revealed that she did undergo breast augmentation surgery, while denying that she had any other cosmetic work done, especially on her face. She has also said that she regrets her decision to undergo the procedure, and is planning to get her breast implants removed.
Also, her measurements are not "11" waist, 42" hips" but a very fit 35-23-35. :shrug:

...dave

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Well now, that's a completely different story. Although I'd still have to pass, there's no way my wife is expanding my Kate Upton fantasy list unless I take someone off of it first.
fake jugs are not like the real thing, the over/under that this girls face looks like a fish or Kenny Rodgers by her late 30s is 100%

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Well according to a google search, she has had breast augmentation, lips and probably some other work done. Born in Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland and she attended a local school in Poland. Veronica enrolled in a University and got a Master’s Degree in Law. Bielik grew up with six siblings, where she had two brothers and four sisters.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
11" waist, 42" hips, massive (botox?) lips, massive rack, blank stare, Instagram attention *****. She checks all the boxes. Kliff's maybe, but not any of mine.
The point of argument is if she is hot, you know, sex, not whether or not she is a girl one would want to check the boxes for marriage. And let's say she was just an average 6 physically on the proverbial scale humming along in the photo, you still would not know about her personality or ideals from a photo... allow us to be shallow, even though I prefer brunettes anyways (which she might be, and just dyed her hair) lol

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Super judgy up in here! You guys should all be super proud of yourselves.
Agreed, terribly disappointing. I’m sure your wives of so many years would be so proud that you are objectifying someone’s daughter and possibly someone’s mother some day.

Try thinking how you would feel if your wife or kids stumbled across someone starting and engaging in a thread about her looks without ever speaking to her or knowing anything about her.

It’s also disappointing that after several members called you out for the behavior, no apologies were given, just justification.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No wonder Kliffs teams fade down the stretch for 9 consecutive seasons, he is worn out by the end lol

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, terribly disappointing. I’m sure your wives of so many years would be so proud that you are objectifying someone’s daughter and possibly someone’s mother some day.

Try thinking how you would feel if your wife or kids stumbled across someone starting and engaging in a thread about her looks without ever speaking to her or knowing anything about her.

It’s also disappointing that after several members called you out for the behavior, no apologies were given, just justification.
C'mon. Those people who parade around without hardly any clothes on love the attention. And trust me, if that was Jason Mamoa in his bathing suit, the women would be much more vocal about the lust.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I agree with your assessment totally but I would like to add that if someone doesn't want people to look at their junk they don't need to show it. She let it all hang out and she will reap the consequences of people talking about it

Attachments

• let it all hang out.jpg
    let it all hang out.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

She's a model, give me a break.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
She's hot and way out of my league but it's clear she's had some work done. Kliff definitely gravitates towards the fake look.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose