Kliff Kingsbury's Instagram model girlfriend checks in from his backyard.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
But...she's not.
No, she is hot, if you are talking about physical attributes which is usually the case when using that terminology. No, there is no plastic on this girl except for maybe breast augmentation. That's a young woman, she does not need to visit the plastic recycling bin yet. Her hips and thighs are very similar to a model I know from Spain, those are real and nothing man can improve upon, but she will probably put on weight in those areas in about 10 years with that frame, but for now, hotter than a two-dollar pistol on a Saturday night on the southside of town. So guys, give it a break. For once, we can at least say our coach wins at something with certainty, and his house kicks arse too... now Kliff can you give us the trifecta and win late into the season, purty please with a thong on top lol

Last edited:

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
11" waist, 42" hips, massive (botox?) lips, massive rack, blank stare, Instagram attention *****. She checks all the boxes. Kliff's maybe, but not any of mine.

Reaction score
11" waist, 42" hips, massive (botox?) lips, massive rack, blank stare, Instagram attention *****. She checks all the boxes. Kliff's maybe, but not any of mine.
Also, this is the way she makes money. It's way more than the average man & you know damn well you would do it too if you could. ;)