Keon Coleman...the forgotten WR1

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
With all the talk about the top 3 guys, Keon Coleman is getting overlooked. IMO he is very capable of becoming a WR1 with his size, speed, and contested catch abilities. If he ends up available at #27 I would absolutely double dip on WR and lock up 2 potential studs to 5 year deals.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
With all the talk about the top 3 guys, Keon Coleman is getting overlooked. IMO he is very capable of becoming a WR1 with his size, speed, and contested catch abilities. If he ends up available at #27 I would absolutely double dip on WR and lock up 2 potential studs to 5 year deals.
I think he's available on round 2 and would take him without hesitation at that point.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was terrible at the Indy Combine. His 4.62 for the 40 was at the bottom of the WR list. He did not do well on any of the other WR Combine events. He is dropping on many draft boards.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
He was terrible at the Indy Combine. His 4.62 for the 40 was at the bottom of the WR list. He did not do well on any of the other WR Combine events. He is dropping on many draft boards.
His gauntlet was impeccable. Smoothest, fastest, and most sure-handed in his group.

I say trade with NYG at #6, take their 2nd as part of the package and draft Odunze + Coleman.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Baloney! Watch his gauntlet catching drill. The drill where they run sideline to sideline and have passes coming at them from both sides. He was probably the best out of the bunch. Super smooth and all business. He showed that timed speed isn't as relevant as game speed and the ability to run routes and catch in stride.

OP
OP
F

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
He's plenty fast enough, and all of his other skills more than make up for not being the fastest guy in the 40. He is probably going to end up being drafted as WR 6 or 7....and three years from now I think people aren't going to believe he slipped.

OP
OP
F

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I have no problem with double dipping in this draft. IMO, the offense really needs it. Even if that means we take a guy in round 3.
I think this WR class is so good that we almost have to double dip at some point in the first 3 rounds. Adding MHJ or Odunze is great, but if they are it they are going to draw nothing but #1 CB's all year and probably end up doubled. I dont know who the veteran WR we would bring in at this point would be...but just its in our best interest to try and add another young weapon.

This draft is great at WR, DT, and OT/OG...I would be disappointed if we didnt get at least one of each in our first 3 rounds.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think this WR class is so good that we almost have to double dip at some point in the first 3 rounds. Adding MHJ or Odunze is great, but if they are it they are going to draw nothing but #1 CB's all year and probably end up doubled. I dont know who the veteran WR we would bring in at this point would be...but just its in our best interest to try and add another young weapon.

This draft is great at WR, DT, and OT/OG...I would be disappointed if we didnt get at least one of each in our first 3 rounds.
I expect that we're going to see a lot of zone coverage until Kyler shows that he can beat it consistently, no matter who the personnel are.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard