Keim's time to speak today 4/21/22

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
fun fact: K1 is agent Eric Burkhardt's first top tier QB client

it seems like he is trying to make a name for himself. This doesn't 100% absolve K1 in all this -- the agent works for him. But, its i believe its a factor.
True, the agent works for the client, but his particular client is an introverted home body, who seems to lack some social skills. It's pretty easy to see KM just handed Burkhardt the keys and told him to drive.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
you're slandering him, might as well at least back up your claims he makes up lies about kyler to make him look bad.

so you have nothing, thanks.
Actually, it's potential libel, not slander. Libel is print and slander is verbal.

• Imputing that a person committed a crime;
  • Imputing that a person is infected with a loathsome communicable disease;
  • Imputing that a person is unable or lacks the integrity to perform one’s employment duties;
  • Imputing that a person lack ability or otherwise prejudices one in one’s profession; and
  • Imputing that a person has engaged in adultery or fornication.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Video

Keim has the weirdest shaped face. He has the beard to make it look like its the beard but if he shaved it off his face would be the exact same shape.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Dudes putting on some weight

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mid-April seems to be like a really weird time to be taking a victory lap. He's not re-signed, he hasn't won or lost any more games.

It's not like there was some kind of darksider consensus that Murray wouldn't or shouldn't be re-signed. Who do you feel like you're owning here?
Does this really need to be explained to you? You act like there weren’t many Murray naysayers on this board that did their utmost to join in with the sports media types who were trying to sell an incorrect narrative that Murray wants out, or that the Cardinals felt like he hadn’t done enough to be extended. And lastly, those that felt he was some kind of jerk because he wanted to be extended after 3 years. Even when it’s almost standard protocol to extend star QB’s that have earned awards in each of the 3 seasons they played.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
True, the agent works for the client, but his particular client is an introverted home body, who seems to lack some social skills. It's pretty easy to see KM just handed Burkhardt the keys and told him to drive.
I do not think this is far fetched.

It wouldn't shock if I found out that Kyler was extremely comfortable letting his agent do his job without a ton of direction from Kyler and then realizing the potential kickback when it occurs.

Potentially the same for being more vocal to WRs. Not far fetched to see a scenario where Kyler has a mindset of the letting the coaches coach and then recognizing that it is in his best interest to have a more vocal role in that because he receives the criticism when things don't go right.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the same thing too.

Cardinals aren't taking an OL. Keim mentioned edge, wr, and CB.

So probably a CB LOL

Wait. Apparently iOL is back.

It was 4 positions he mentioned, including iOL.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this? It's nice to know we aren't last. :cool:

Moral of this story is Cards should always trade out of R1 and get as many R2s and especially R3s and 4s as possible. That is a good philosophy actually. It has served Bill B well over the years.

Based on this philosophy and trade with K.C. for most of their many Day 2 picks:

50 Breece Hall RB Iowa State (or any of top RBs)
55 John Metchie III WR Alabama
87 Sam Williams EDGE Mississippi
94 Luke Goedeke IOL Central Michigan
103 Zachary Carter DL Florida
121 Kellen Diesch OT Arizona State
135 Dohnovan West IOL Arizona State

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And the hundreds of anti-Murray posts on this oh so negative board are proving to be not worth more than a bucket of warm spit. I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. The BEST young QB in Cardinal history will be resigned. Thank the Lord.
LMAO...No you dont!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
fun fact: K1 is agent Eric Burkhardt's first top tier QB client

it seems like he is trying to make a name for himself. This doesn't 100% absolve K1 in all this -- the agent works for him. But, its i believe its a factor.
Johnny Manziel....after he was dumped by Rosenhaus, hired Burkhardt

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I don't do social media. But, if I did, and there was someone on there constantly bad mouthing me(?), or whatever you were doing, I would do the same thing. And, not feel bad one iota about it. Why should he?
Basically, I joined in some conversations where he was not tagged by others and I tagged him so he would see what was being talked about. Nothing insidious.

No problem at all with him blocking me. Totally up to him - or the person running his account.

Heck, I blocked my mom and others on that side of the family on social media long before cutting them out of my real life. But in that case, it was because of their toxicity.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to say what ARZ will do at #23 until they are on the clock. OL like Johnson would probably be BPA but he actually may go before #23 especially if a team leap frogs us knowing we're interested. Plus factoring potential slides makes the pick unpredictable on top of the possibility of trading up or down. I figure best bets are Zion Johnson or Treylon Burks if they are there and we don't move up or down. Something tells me to keep on Lindebaum, ARZ has been known to redshirt 1st rounders so they could take him with plan on him being the replacement next year for Hudson.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's hard to say what ARZ will do at #23 until they are on the clock. OL like Johnson would probably be BPA but he actually may go before #23 especially if a team leap frogs us knowing we're interested. Plus factoring potential slides makes the pick unpredictable on top of the possibility of trading up or down. I figure best bets are Zion Johnson or Treylon Burks if they are there and we don't move up or down. Something tells me to keep on Lindebaum, ARZ has been known to redshirt 1st rounders so they could take him with plan on him being the replacement next year for Hudson.
We have no luxury to redshirt anyone

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray “AZ is home.” - Tweeted from somewhere in TX.

He is all about AZ. Lives in TX, at a Mavs game, rubbing shoulders with a Cowboys legend, and wearing an A’s cap. Go Cardinals !! lol #optics

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

He is all about AZ. Lives in TX, at a Mavs game, rubbing shoulders with a Cowboys legend, and wearing an A’s cap. Go Cardinals !! lol #optics
I mean, he's from TX...and was drafted by the A's. I don't think he's ever just said FU to TX and Oakland and I wouldn't expect him to. Is it really crazy he'd be at home attending a game for a team he likely has rooted for his entire life and at that game runs into another TX legend? Be more concerned if he's ever out wearing another NFL teams gear.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I mean, he's from TX...and was drafted by the A's. I don't think he's ever just said FU to TX and Oakland and I wouldn't expect him to. Is it really crazy he'd be at home attending a game for a team he likely has rooted for his entire life and at that game runs into another TX legend? Be more concerned if he's ever out wearing another NFL teams gear.
What would be over the line for you? Is there one? If he attended a Cowboys game on the sidelines during the Cards bye week, would that be too far?