Keim's first 5 premium picks

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
This was blantantly obvious, but it's much easier to poke holes in your boat then bail water out his own.

Man you are so fiesty. You can make Book it jokes and I laugh with you jokes but you get all sensitive when im just stating my opinion and doing it in a polite manner? Geez relax.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
first... you're the one who brought those guys up and made the comparison.

Ok. What about what I quoted brought about THAT statement? Of course I brought it up. Its a discussion lol.

second, even at the same moment of growth, by their second years (which is what HB/Ellington just finished, Sherman was a 1st team All-Pro and Chancellor was a Pro-Bowler. And if we're talking about Brown and first year impact, Wilson won rookie of the year and was a Pro-Bowler.

Hey Cheese. The only point I was making is Schnieder is seen as a draft genius and gets the benefit of the doubt on his misses because he has picked up GREAT players in later rounds. Kiem has picked up GOOD (maybe great but not as great as SEA to be sure at least based on what we know RIGHT NOW) in later rounds and his actual "premium" picks are not as bad as this nonsense thread states (see im getting fiesty now). What does everyone say about judging drafts: "Wait 3 years and Ill tell you". 2015 will be the third year for Kiems first draft. Is it okay if I get back to you all on a definitive answer on how crap Steve Kiem is as a drafter after this year? The story on Cooper, Niklas, Bucannon, and esp this years draftees is yet to be fully written. All im saying is put down the pitch forks and think for a second. Its okay to not have extreme opinons that arent flexible as new info comes out. I LOATHE what sports media and fans have become last 10 years. Overreacting buncha fan boys imo (warning: hot take)

there's just no comparison whatsoever at this point between our three guys who are solid players with upside... and the Seattle guys who were very good in their positions in year 1 and dominating by year 2.

I don't think anyone's doubting that they were great picks. but great picks don't necessarily translate to GREAT PLAYERS. I think we lose sight of that when guys rise above their draft status. the three guys we've talked about have the potential to be very good, but can they be dominating, franchise altering players like Sherman, Chancellor and Wilson? I think it would be tough for anyone to make that argument.

Doesnt seem like we are saying too different of things. I was comparing Kiem and Schnieder and how they both have done better in later rounds then with premium picks. You know what factors into that? DRAFT position. Which this year and last has been closer to the Seahawks then say the Browns typical position.

Also had ANY of these picks been a generational QB like Wilson the entire argument gets glossed over because, hey you just drafted a franchise QB with a 3rd pick. Thats pretty damn tough to do. But I digress. Im just poking holes in your boat and hoping you capsize, amiright?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard