Karlos Dansby loves the Browns, and Karlos Dansby

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
Are you guys this creepy obsessed with ex-lovers?

Karlos was never that into you.
It was always going to be a casual thing.
He found someone he likes more.
Your break-up-mourning-period has been over for a long time, now, you're just being a drama queen looking for attention. Get over it and move on.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your break-up-mourning-period has been over for a long time, now, you're just being a drama queen looking for attention. Get over it and move on.

You must be registered for see images

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But he promised us the moon. (no pictures please) He left us for Cleveland. Cleveland!!! Have you seen Cleveland?

Steve

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cleveland looks okay sitting atop a pile of money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

classic lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You watch, he will come crawling back like he always does but he is getting up there in age and all he will have left is himself and a big house full of cats with nobody to talk to :D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleveland looks okay sitting atop a pile of money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm sure it does. I was trying to continue the scorned lover scenario but I have no experience with it so I probably missed the mark. I have no problem with Dansby taking the money and I think we sometimes forget how important it can be to the ego too, for a team to show you they really want you like the Browns did.

Steve

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Hardly. It's June. Dead period for the NFL. Baseball season. It's just something to talk about.

If you don't like it you don't have to read the threads with former players names in the title.

Reaction score
Dansby is what he has always been.

I sure do appreciate the years he gave the Cardinals! It is too bad that he didn't play his entire career for Big Red, but that's today's NFL for you. . .

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
meh it's a shame we couldn't have gotten Dansby back could have really used him know without Washington. Best of luck to him in Cleveland though have fun losing 10 games a year

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Hardly. It's June. Dead period for the NFL. Baseball season. It's just something to talk about.

If you don't like it you don't have to read the threads with former players names in the title.

What do you mean dead period, by God the World Cup is underway. This is a great time to be involved in watching sports. An event that takes place once every 4 years. There have been some great matches so far.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What do you mean dead period, by God the World Cup is underway. This is a great time to be involved in watching sports. An event that takes place once every 4 years. There have been some great matches so far.

You forgot the last three words in the sentence "for the NFL"

That's ok. I'm old too. :D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzz

REDRUMRUNNER

Reaction score
He is a rent a stat not interested on getting the ring. If he really thinks Cleveland is an upgrade over the Cardinals and the AFC North is better than the NFC West he is freaking delusional. He was awesome for us but he made his choices. Hope he likes playing 40 minutes a game cause that what the cleveland d is in for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard