Kareem Martin Knee Sprain - Miss 2-3 Weeks

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a bad injury but it looked like nothing really happened to him on that play. Amazing with Okpalaugo that it was just a hamstring injury. That looked bad.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Both those guys play the same position. Not so great for us. Okafor better hold together. We've got a real game in one week folks!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Um, I am almost sure okapaluga is hurt much worse than a hamstring- and considering how that injury happened not seeing how that was a hamstring.
I think Arians got that injury wrong.

Probably doesn't matter much because I think he was getting cut anyways

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Um, I am almost sure okapaluga is hurt much worse than a hamstring- and considering how that injury happened not seeing how that was a hamstring.
I think Arians got that injury wrong.

Probably doesn't matter much because I think he was getting cut anyways

In a twisted way, it might work out better for the young man. Now he gets and injury settlement, instead of being cut outright. Probably will get his medical bills paid for him until he is healed and maybe a little cash payout.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
So glad it's just a three week thing. He's going to really contribute when he gets back.

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It depends on the results of the MRI that he's having today... it could be 2-3 weeks or it could be up to 6 weeks.

Also, J.J. Nelson has been playing with a cracked bone in a thumb. He’s played with a cast and is going to try using a splint.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn