Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Town Drunk, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Even if it’s a set up he doesn’t have to take the bait. Call police. Remain inside. Don’t lose your job.

2. moklerman

moklerman Rise from the Ashes III

Doesn't mean he should have the patience of Job either. I agree that he lost his temper but I also feel like she was out to cause trouble. I'm not sure how restrained someone should be expected to be after being called a *igger and getting punched in the face. I suppose one is of very fine character if they can grin and bear that but I don't know that it's reasonable to expect it.

3. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

the point you are making is completely baseless. Reality is we don't know what happened prior to the video. We don't know "racial slurs were used". We don't know she was "trespassing". We don't know "she was clearly causing all the trouble."

Here's what we CLEARLY DO KNOW happens in the video.

1. There's no one on screen at the beginning. Then Hunt comes out and starts saying something to someone off-camera. Again, no one else is in the shot. It's just Hunt talking to I assume the girl who eventually gets kicked, but if he's talking to her and she's off-camera, that means she's not trying to get in his room at that point.

2. The girl walks back and the FIRST physical contact is made by Hunt who SHOVES her back. Then, the guy tries to get in Hunt's way and Hunt SHOVES HIM out of the way and then Hunt starts advancing on the Girl with ARMS RAISED, and it's ONLY THEN that girl goes to protect herself by punching him...

ah forget it. "Funny how equal rights only apply in one direction" says everything anyone needs to know about you at this point.

4. cheesebeef

do you have any proof of her calling him the n-word? Did you not see him SHOVE her and then SHOVE the guy out of the way and then RAISE HIS ARMS towards her AGAIN before she defended herself? She didn't make first contact there.

5. moklerman

Hopefully more will come out about what happened in the half hour that she stood outside the door, not leaving. I don't know if he tried calling the police while all of this was going on. All that I saw was that he came out and tried to calm her down and be a peace maker before he was baited. I just can't say with certainty that that warrants him losing his job.

It's easy enough to say that you should NEVER lose your temper but what if someone said something lewd or threatening about your kids right to your face? Or whatever your button happens to be.

6. cheesebeef

I'd think an incel like yourself would appreciate it.

as to the rest of the topic, look above.

ozzfloyd likes this.
  7. cheesebeef

How do you know he was trying to calm her down? She was already off-screen, which meant she was down the hall AWAY from his room and she didn't come back into picture UNTIL he came outside and said something. so, how do you know he was being a peace maker there?

8. moklerman

I think it's a reasonable assumption. He didn't come out of that room to attack her. Something set him off and it's pushing reason to think that he went from zero to that fired up because she asked him if he liked puppies.

What is out there is that she was being a problem guest and had hit another guest with a lamp before everything in the video. Of course I'm basing my opinion on what I've read and if that turns out to not be the case, I'll amend my opinion. This looks a lot to me like a setup.

9. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Yet they choose to keep Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill who have both committed unspeakable atrocities. Hill assaulted his pregnant GF and Mahomes puts ketchup on his steak.

10. moklerman

Do you only communicate with snide remarks and insults? Or should I be interpreting all of that as an example of how the girl in this video was likely behaving?

speedy likes this.
  11. cheesebeef

so, even though you don't know if what you're saying is 100% true, with no evidence to point to, you're just spreading baseless rumor that she also hit a guest at the party with a lamp?

12. cheesebeef

only to those who deserve them.

13. moklerman

I don't believe I stated that I "know" that's what she was doing. I don't know what either of them were doing and am basing my opinion of what happened on the video and what's being said online. Just like you.

As far as how I interpret what he was doing, when he walked out he was calm, smiling and had his hands up in a universal gesture of non-threat. Maybe he was acting one way while having a completely different intent.

14. moklerman

I think I pretty clearly prefaced that I was basing my opinion on what is being said online and that I would amend my POV if more information came out. Nowhere was it offered as 100% factual. It does paint a different picture if true, though.

Also, you've formed a pretty strong opinion without knowing every aspect of the situation, haven't you?

15. moklerman

So, I don't agree with your point of view so I "deserve" to be treated in a lesser manner? Interesting approach you have to discourse.