Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Christian Mathew was our #3 corner last year? I must have missed that.

And yeah the difference between someone that is competent like Alford and someone who is incompetent like Mathew is huge, and Tannehille is not quite the threat of Mahomes either.

For 1 game. Yet people have been bashing this CB room as trash all offseason. When if anything its better than last year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And that doesn’t even take into account the secondary was boosted by a MONSTER game from CJ (who’s now gone without equivalent replacement) and a year younger AND healthier JJ Watt who might not even play.

If I was talking about one game and not the 8th best passing defence as a whole you might have a point

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
You want to say that 3rd rd picks can't contribute... OK... (lol)
"If you're expecting rookie contributions from a player drafted in the 3rd round or later, you're gonna have a bad time."

Relying on contributions from 3rd or later picks is a poor plan = 3rd rd picks can't contribute, ok.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is getting crazy. Watt didn't practice all week is questionable. Ertz is questionable. Murphy is sick. We picked up Ford due to OL injuries and now Ford is out for Sunday.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Byron Murphy also questionable? I took the Chiefs -6.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Look at it this way.

Most people seemed to think we were going to lose anyway. Now we have an excuse if we do.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just read that DRC is ringing the siren at the game. Wtf. We literally couldn’t find anyone better for the 1st game of the year????? A special needs child’s neighbor’s cousin’s dog wasn’t available?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bang up trades, those.
What’s even funnier is everybody said we should trade for greedy Williams on Cleveland… He’s out this week with hamstring pull lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read that DRC is ringing the siren at the game. Wtf. We literally couldn’t find anyone better for the 1st game of the year????? A special needs child’s neighbor’s cousin’s dog wasn’t available?
Our first choice probably tore his ACL answering the call to ask them to appear.

Or fell through a window if it was a text.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA