Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did Mullen pass a physical to let trade go through?
He had surgery in the off season for the foot issue that kept him of out 12 games last year, his only real injury in college and pro ball. I read there is some soreness, which is is expected. They are being smart and easing him back in.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had surgery in the off season for the foot issue that kept him of out 12 games last year, his only real injury in college and pro ball. I read there is some soreness, which is is expected. They are being smart and easing him back in.
wouldn’t it have been smarter to go get a starter who wasn’t injured in the first place?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wouldn’t it have been smarter to go get a starter who wasn’t injured in the first place?
Who?

And if he misses one or two games while still learning the system and is a stong contributor for 15 or 16 games, no one will care he was eased in then.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What a weird take. If you ignore his most recent season in which he was injured so badly the team moved on from him, and only consider his previous two seasons, he's been extremely healthy.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
When you're projected to be one of the worst D's in the league, not sure this is the brag he thinks it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard