judging Suggs is on his preformace this year is now pointless

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Suggs tears it up and gets 13 sacks this year, it will do no good for people to start the "we should have drafted him" or "the cardinals are idiots" thread because he is now playing in a different system. He will be used as an OLB in a 3-4 and we would have used him as a RDE in a 4-3. Comparing the two would be like apples and oranges. No use speculating on what could have been because we will never know unless he goes to a team using a 4-3 or Baltimore switches their defensive scheme.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdsisquo
If Suggs tears it up and gets 13 sacks this year, it will do no good for people to start the "we should have drafted him" or "the cardinals are idiots" thread because he is now playing in a different system. He will be used as an OLB in a 3-4 and we would have used him as a RDE in a 4-3. Comparing the two would be like apples and oranges. No use speculating on what could have been because we will never know unless he goes to a team using a 4-3 or Baltimore switches their defensive scheme.

I agree.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
What is even better of a point is that why would you compair anything to Suggs anyways...? The Cardinals were not going to draft him even if the stayed at 6...

Get over it... this is yet another reason drafting payers from local schools are a bad idea...

The fans LOVE the players too much.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unless most or all of his sacks come on sure passing downs and he lines up as a DE to rush the passer...but otherwise, it would be a tough comparison.

BTW, I never knew the Ravens played a 3-4. Man I must have missed that completely.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Unless most or all of his sacks come on sure passing downs and he lines up as a DE to rush the passer...but otherwise, it would be a tough comparison.

BTW, I never knew the Ravens played a 3-4. Man I must have missed that completely.

No, they made the transition last year since they lost so many lineman. Siragusa, Adams, Dalton, McCrary.