Josh Gordon Done

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was initially right even though I eventually stated I was ok with us looking at him. I guess the argument is so what he'd have played a few games and then he's gone no huge impact. Mostly sad this is his SIXTH suspension since he got into the NFL!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's for weed again, I would say 40-50 years, depending on his other health habits.

ESPN says PED's and banned substances so it could be PED's and masking agents but we don't really know what banned substances means

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's NOT Done, just suspended (again)

NFL will never let him go....its as if they're more addicted to him then he is drugs.

He's the never ending story of the cycle of abuse

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

NFL will never let him go....its as if they're more addicted to him then he is drugs.

He is done this time. Has never been the same receiver since his 1,600 yard season (2013?) and just a big tease since then.

I hope he gets the help needed.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

He's the NFL'S Steve Howe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I get that in today’s day in age, marijuana is the second coming of Christ but why do so many of you keep pretending like all he ever did was smoke weed lol?

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s not weird at all. Drug addicts rarely die of natural causes.

Tell that to LT. Guy was blown out his mind and slayed it and probably still healthier today than many people who weren't even born before he retired.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
when he was waived, and K9 and others were pushing for a waiver claim, somebody posted an article he gave an interview for. During that interview, he spoke about ripping bong hits and putting down a pint of hard liquor before games, and then went into the people in his life who “enabled my behavior.” That’s a clever way of pushing blame off. Something told me he was going to be suspended again.

Meh, hopefully the dude made enough money, he can go do this for the rest of his life and probably be just fine. He’s not a bad guy, just a wasted talent... I wonder who’d he have been if the league would stop testing for THC. Special/gifted football player.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
DWeed part II. HOF talent, productive seasons, chose weed over the NFL. Move on.

Yes he’s done this time! He openly admitted before the draft process he was addicted to weed. He’s yet to change & likely never will.

Eight strikes, he’s out! :doi:

Last edited:

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder how many people were wagging their fingers at this story while pouring themselves a stiff drink or several after work tonight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson