Johnny Football Suspended...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You mean Winston? Come on, the Horns don't recruit in Bama...it's basically Texas, a few LA & and a few CA.

Many others have gotten away the last few years because of the style of offense Mack wants after VY & Colt left campus, a run first offense with RBs galore just like Thesmel wants. :D

Why the Horns have 3 pretty damn RBs in Bergeron, Gray & Brown is beyond me with John Skelton (Ash) chunking the rock. :bang:

You could fill an Excel Spreadsheet with all the QBs that Texas missed on over the last few years.

Robert Griffin III and Case Keenum are two that are in the NFL.

Heck the Cards had 3 Texas QBs at one time and none of them were recruited by Texas. But then the way they played for Arizona maybe that was a good thing. :p

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could fill an Excel Spreadsheet with all the QBs that Texas missed on over the last few years.

Robert Griffin III and Case Keenum are two that are in the NFL.

Heck the Cards had 3 Texas QBs at one time and none of them were recruited by Texas. But then the way they played for Arizona maybe that was a good thing. :p

Forget the QBs. WTH has happened to tu on defense? 550 yards rushing? Holy crap.

I'd guess you guys are ready to run Mack Brown out of town.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'd guess you guys are ready to run Mack Brown out of town.

Been ready! But he won't ever get fired in Austin cause he won a national championship :bang: I've never seen anyone have the ball ran down their throats against anyone like that let alone the Horns...it was like playing against 3 guys on defense. Wow

IMO he should fired the DC Diaz after that game to make a statement & keep peeps on the edge!

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Florida State QB who threw more TDs than incompletions for his first game. His preference was to play at Texas, and he called them asking to be recruited, but they declined.

Jameis Winston?

We shall see how he does in his next 2 games , against those perennial juggernauts, U of Nevada & Bethune Cookman.:D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard