John Wick: Chapter 4

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe I need to revisit these.

I saw the first, found it brainless but somewhat entertaining, I know I saw the second one but I remember hardly anything about it, never saw the third.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I saw the first, found it brainless but somewhat entertaining, I know I saw the second one but I remember hardly anything about it, never saw the third.
Wife and I are going to binge 1,2 and 3 before seeing 4. We're both old and need the refresher..... ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watch the first 30 minutes of the 3rd. It’s a glorious orgy of action. Rest of the movie is just okay. But that first 30 minutes is ludicrous.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Kinda similar. Really liked the first one, which was a great standalone. They wanted more $$$ so they made a second. Friend talked me into seeing it. It was good, not great, nothing like the first one. No desire to watch any more of the pure cash cow series.

Fun fact: They wrote the dog out of the script numerous times because they were afraid of killing a dog. Man, that movie just doesn't work without that part of the story. It becomes a boring style revenge movie without heart.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to watch 4 this weekend! Debating on whether to watch on IMAX or just a large screen. It's a lot of action and I wonder if that's too much on IMAX.
1 is a classic. 2 is good though not as good. 3 is better than 2, IMO. People are saying 4 is as good as if not better than the original.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great response.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got out. That bird’s eye scene was awesome.

No In Memoriam that I saw. There IS a post credits scene.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just got out. That bird’s eye scene was awesome.

No In Memoriam that I saw. There IS a post credits scene.
Yeah I missed the post credits scene. Found out that my son broke his leg yesterday and had to high tail it out of there.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you want to know it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr