John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, because I saw an article that said he’d absolutely keep doing this series for as long as possible. John Wick 4 is already confirmed.

I wasn't saying John Wick 4 wasn't a go or that he didn't sign on. I was referring to the future of the franchise. If future scripts suck I doubt he would continue. Why would he? It's not like he is desperate actor.

I am hoping they keep giving him new and interesting things to do to keep him going or like Cheese suggested figure out some crazy crossover.

I love this franchise and would love to see him continue. I just don't see him being around for 4 more movies. I could be totally wrong.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just basing it on KR interview where he says he generally doesn't like sequels and will only do movies where he feels like they have a place to go that interests him.

So, it appeared to me he was sort of inferring that this franchise is probably closer to ending in terms of his involvement verses just getting started. Even if they figure out an interesting place to do I seriously doubt we will ever see John Wick Chapter 8 staring KR.

Crossovers are fanboy nerdgasms but it would be sooooo easy to make it cheesy and stupid where organically it makes no sense. If they could figure that part out? Yeah..that would be a ton of fun.

dude... you know that movie wouldn't have to make sense to be a ton of fun!

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude... that movie wouldn't have to make sense.

Well you and I disagree on how God awful the proposed sequel would have been between MIB and 21 Jumpstreet. That would have been a hard pass for me and I love crossovers.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keanu and Chad are having a blast because they are creating their own mythology and have a studio that is supporting them and their creativity. Both have said they'll continue to make Wick films as long as the audiences show up to see them.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He like Wild Wild west? Ha Ha! Honestly, I liked the Will Smith video and some parts of that movie but it wasn't the TV show I grew up on.

I read somewhere that Goerge Clooney was originally up for the role of Artemus but he wanted to play James West so he turned down the part.

I would have loved to see that version. The version we got was cheese.

I resent that comment! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr