Joe Theisman

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's got the 49ers and Packers above us? What a douche!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
that last second win against TB must've really impressed Thiesman to put Miami in front of the Cards.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He must have dug that nails on a chalkboard 49ers Bears game.

I take his opinions with a grain of salt. I don't respect a guy who changes the pronunciation of his name to win a collegiate football award.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When we were making numerous comparisons between Cutler & Jeff George, the only other moron that I thought he drew a comparison to was Theisman. The saving grace here is that Theisman has never been considered the sharpest tool in the shed. Actually, very fewof these guys give the Cardinals their due. To have the Eagles & Cowpukes ahead of the Cardinals is also ridiculous. The teams that I would put ahead of the Cardinals in no particular order would be: Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, Vikings & Saints.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Power rankings are neat and all, but how many Lombardi Trophies have been handed out because of power rankings? None that I recall, but maybe you old school guys have seen it. Who cares really? Its like preseason rankings in college. Doesnt mean diddly, just ask Notre Dame.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The "SAME" Joe Theisman who...

WHINED his way to a ROUGHING the PASSER call on E.J. Junior in the 84' game in Washington which (with the HELP of the officials) cost us the 84' Eastern Division Championship?? THAT Joe Theisman?? IF I ever meet him in-person I'm going to throw a yellow flag in his direction and tell him...E. J. Junior says hello! :mad: A "championship" should be EARNED!! NOT GIVEN!! I hope seeing his Redskins STRUGGLING so badly is causing him a GREAT deal of pain! PAY-BACK!! GO CARDS! :D

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
WHINED his way to a ROUGHING the PASSER call on E.J. Junior in the 84' game in Washington which (with the HELP of the officials) cost us the 84' Eastern Division Championship?? THAT Joe Theisman?? IF I ever meet him in-person I'm going to throw a yellow flag in his direction and tell him...E. J. Junior says hello! :mad: A "championship" should be EARNED!! NOT GIVEN!! I hope seeing his Redskins STRUGGLING so badly is causing him a GREAT deal of pain! PAY-BACK!! GO CARDS! :D
Personally, I'd rather you threw Neal O'Danaghue at him...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Does Thiesman actuallly pay attention to football anymore?

Texans
Dolphins
9ers
Packers

then Cards? LOL!

Ahead of Cards? LOL!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard