Jo Sparkes article

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Pretty frickin' sweet. But things haven't changed in VA, I have to defend my Cards everywhere I go. I will throw it in everyone's face at school and work if they make the playoffs.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Very hard to deal with Jo, I have no idea how to deal with people whom are giving us praise right now.

I ran into this woman in a Frys the other day and...... :D

Let's just say she was more than supportive. Even if I didn't have on a jersey. :biglaugh:

AZWILDKARD

Reaction score
Jo Sparks Article

Great read, I think your articles rock. You know here in Tucson, I see alot more people, than in past years, wearing cardinal caps and jerseys. Even the cow fans in my neighborhood are saying they'll be tough this year. One of them even told me that they are quietly rooting for the Cards. Jump on the wagon, cause its goin to really take off.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
Pretty frickin' sweet. But things haven't changed in VA, I have to defend my Cards everywhere I go. I will throw it in everyone's face at school and work if they make the playoffs.

I'm happy to say things are changing in the Philly/South Jersey area, at least with the people I know.

Just the other day my VP (die-hard Eagles fan) left me a message saying the more he reads about the Cards, the more it sound like they'll do something this year. He says "you must be pretty excited." He sounded excited, too, telling me, since I'm a loyal fan, I deserve it.

People I made bets with around draft time that the Cards would make the playoffs and/or win the division are starting to think they made a mistake.

It feels good. I just hope everything "they're" saying will be true.

BTW, nice article, Jo!

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Season is near...

August looms and we are rewarded with our first Sparkes Article of the season.

It is getting close now...

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
exactly how i feel, excpet i live in norcal now instead of scottsdale. i'm not hearing much grief these days... :)

Reaction score
Loved the article, Jo.
My boss isn't even making fun of me this year for being a Cardinal Fan! The odds of that have been greater than 300 to 1 in the past, so I guess the Cards REALLY are on the way.
GO RED!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen