Sean Payton

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it’s a surprise. But then again they aren’t in yet and this year is probably their window.

Yeah I don't know. They are playing better but has some bad losses early on and got some favorable matchups the last couple of weeks.

They beat the following teams:

Bears - a terrible team
Packers - good win at home
Chiefs - Solid win at home
Bills - Strong win on the road
Vikings - Josh Dobbs starts at QB
Browns - Rookie DTR forced to start at QB
Chargers - Herbert left the 1st quarter with a broken finger

(updated to remove Jets game as a win)

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know. They are playing better but has some bad losses early on and got some favorable matchups the last couple of weeks.

They beat the following teams:

Bears - a terrible team
Jets - Zach Wilson at QB
Packers - good win at home
Chiefs - Solid win at home
Bills - Strong win on the road
Vikings - Josh Dobbs starts at QB
Browns - Rookie DTR forced to start at QB
Chargers - Herbert left the 1st quarter with a broken finger
Uh… that’s what most teams do when they’re good. They beat the bad teams AND beat the good ones. Trying to knock their turnaround based on “favorable matchups” when also thrown in are wins against the Packers, Chiefs and Bills in a row wreaks of someone unwilling to admit they’re wrong more than anything.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh… that’s what most teams do when they’re good. They beat the bad teams AND beat the good ones. Trying to knock their turnaround based on “favorable matchups” when also thrown in are wins against the Packers, Chiefs and Bills in a row wreaks of someone unwilling to admit they’re wrong more than anything.

WTF? Unwilling to admit they're wrong? This is the first I've posted about it. I don't see the Broncos as a Super Bowl contender this year and listed why.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez, you are salty today.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is that dude going from full throttle to zero, over and over again? I don’t know poo about boats, but I’m pretty sure that’s dumb. And stupid.
Looks like he was downshifting. What that means in a boat, I have no idea.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like he was downshifting. What that means in a boat, I have no idea.

Is it just me or is that dude going from full throttle to zero, over and over again? I don’t know poo about boats, but I’m pretty sure that’s dumb. And stupid.

If anyone is good at motorboating, can you please explain?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't look very good on offense when you watch them. But, hey, they have a winning record and that is what matters.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If it makes the thread flow more smoothly, just know that I’m never willing to admit anything wrong ever.
Oh dude thank you! Saved me from having to type posts on my phone in at least three threads. Awesome