Sean Payton

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Loved this- Payton who snubbed us getting wrecked this season

Vance J who Payton thought we were ridiculous for firing just gave up the most points in the last half a century of football

Zach Allen who we all wanted to keep but tied his horse to the wrong carriage, bailing on us is now a part of the worst defenses in the NFL

I know we have a long way to go - but 3 games into the season I think we have shown we are a lot better off without these jokers

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I soured on Payton during the process.

I really disliked the whole "I'm going to tour everyone, take my time, pick and choose, whoever gets me will be lucky" attitude. He was doing a lot of media stuff too where I felt like that came across. He thought he was interviewing teams rather than vice versa.

Then the whole "Hackett sucked" thing was awful.

They gave up picks for him. Look at all the capital the Broncos gave up for Payton and Russ :biglaugh:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VJ is the logical fall guy. It's not like they can get rid of Payton any time soon. Wilson will be next.

Broncos defense trend in points allowed:

Game 1= 18
Game 2 = 35
Game 3 = 70

If that pace continues the Bears will score 140.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VJ is the logical fall guy. It's not like they can get rid of Payton any time soon. Wilson will be next.

Broncos defense trend in points allowed:

Game 1= 18
Game 2 = 35
Game 3 = 70

If that pace continues the Bears will score 140.

The crazy thing is 2 years ago lots of smart people, ok me, thought adding Wilson to that defense made them a contender. and 2 years later they gave up SEVENTY points in a game!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I was all aboard the Peyton train. Boy was I wrong. Dude looks lost and is coasting based on his reputation.

The Broncos D looks confused just like when we had Vance here. The scheme is too complex to install given its very average results to date.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was all aboard the Peyton train. Boy was I wrong. Dude looks lost and is coasting based on his reputation.

The Broncos D looks confused just like when we had Vance here. The scheme is too complex to install given its very average results to date.

Same.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Harbaugh was the only guy I was really excited about. Payton was in the boat of guys I thought would have been acceptable but couldn't be happier with how things played out, especially with the humble pie being served to Payton after throwing the previous coach under the bus.