JJ Watt

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thinking on Watt's retirement a bit. Would anyone be surprised to see him sign for a playoff team next year?

JJ seems like a guy that's going to stay in shape. If the Steelers, Packers or Chiefs come knocking next December and say? "Eh JJ you want to come play for a ring?" and if it's the Steelers you can add "with your brothers?" I wouldn't be surprised to see him suit up again.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Strange dream last night of JJ Watt showing me some really weird workout routines, including using resistance bands and dumbbells at the same time. Maybe surfing too much ASFN before bed and feeling a need to get back into shape? lol

Did he shuffle up behind you while you were deadlifting?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Thinking on Watt's retirement a bit. Would anyone be surprised to see him sign for a playoff team next year?

JJ seems like a guy that's going to stay in shape. If the Steelers, Packers or Chiefs come knocking next December and say? "Eh JJ you want to come play for a ring?" and if it's the Steelers you can add "with your brothers?" I wouldn't be surprised to see him suit up again.
I think the heart issue earlier this year scared him and made him realize what's important. I would be very surprised if he signed with another team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Watt ever get to even win one playoff game?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I think the heart issue earlier this year scared him and made him realize what's important. I would be very surprised if he signed with another team.
I would be surprised too, but not really surprised.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Really sucks the cards couldnt have kept JJ around in some capacity either front office of whatever. Guys is a legend on and off the field
Being an NFL executive is (or should be at least if you’re not Keim or one of his stooges) a high-stress gig with long hours. Watt just wants to hang with the family, play golf, and do some investing. I can see some BS promotional token job or something but for now I think he’s done grinding for a bit.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Really sucks the cards couldnt have kept JJ around in some capacity either front office of whatever. Guys is a legend on and off the field
Nah, he just wants to get his face in the news as much as is convenient, hang with his wife and kid and enjoy the life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose