Jim Harbaugh Back to the NFL?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know this is discussed every year, but Feldman doesn’t put that out there without substance to it

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Didn't he turn down the Vikings job last offseason? Seems like he always flirts with it before ultimately returning to Michigan.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
FTR - I’m not a huge Harbaugh fan, but if he’s hired by Bidwill, I’d accept him. At this point, we need someone established. Not a newbie to the NFL.

It also adds competition to Sean Payton.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
FTR - I’m not a huge Harbaugh fan, but if he’s hired by Bidwill, I’d accept him. At this point, we need someone established. Not a newbie to the NFL.

It also adds competition to Sean Payton.
Payton and Harbaugh have too much of an ego I feel that they see each other as any competition if a team does not want to hire them

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The pay is actually bigger at Michigan, I suspect.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll be behind whomever they they hire but I'd rather have Payton over "hairball" lol. NFL players get tired of JH after a while, his antics start to wear on players sooner rather than later. This was well known in SF. He can get away with more of his antics in college because those young men need him to get to the NFL. The Colts will be his choice imo anyway.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll be behind whomever they they hire but I'd rather have Payton over "hairball" lol. NFL players get tired of JH after a while, his antics start to wear on players sooner rather than later. This was well known in SF. He can get away with more of his antics in college because those young men need him to get to the NFL. The Colts will be his choice imo anyway.
I would think so too.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That must’ve been why a bunch of players retired in San Fran AFTER Harbaugh left.

Harbaugh wears on his bosses, but he’ll go to war for all his players.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Bidwill and Harbaugh would despise each other within 10 minutes
Jerry jones despised Jimmy Johnson after a while too. But he still rode him.to the Super Bowl....
Granted, ego kicked in and he thought he could do it with switzer instead... but still...it wasnt all love during the cowboys dynasty

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OK. Please explain and provide what you mean by antics? He's been out of the nfl for awhile.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson