Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If I'm Keim, I'm talking with the Browns today to move up to #4.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I'm Keim, I'm talking with the Browns today to move up to #4.

I am sure those conversations have already happened , but the Bills can trump us pretty easily.

If a QB we love falls to 6 or 7, then I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade, but why trade to #4 NOW if you aren't certain who you want will even be there?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Seeing what they gave up we would have to give up our whole draft to jump into the top 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
IMO Jackson and Rudolph should be there at #15. The other top 4 will be gone. Don't know if Cards would take either of them there.:shrug:

Jackson and Rudolph should be there in the second round never mind at 15

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Offer Cleveland DJ Humphries and Bucannon and our #15 for their #4.They need a LT.Cards can keep JV this year and draft a LT in RD 2-3.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
I am sure those conversations have already happened , but the Bills can trump us pretty easily.

If a QB we love falls to 6 or 7, then I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade, but why trade to #4 NOW if you aren't certain who you want will even be there?

Exactly. Can't trade to 4 now, our Top 3 QBs could all be gone. If we were going to do this, we wait until the #4 pick is up.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Offer Cleveland DJ Humphries and Bucannon and our #15 for their #4.They need a LT.Cards can keep JV this year and draft a LT in RD 2-3.
It would likely still take picks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

They'd laugh at that offer. Baker is the player they'd ask for to go along with picks.
4 is pointless if you're moving up. Why would anyone want Keim to give up the farm for what's going to be the fourth best guy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They'd laugh at that offer. Baker is the player they'd ask for to go along with picks.
4 is pointless if you're moving up. Why would anyone want Keim to give up the farm for what's going to be the fourth best guy.
Yup, you only give up the farm for #1, or possibly #2 with the Giants.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Looking more and more like a QB won't be taken until the 2nd or 3rd round(s), barring some miracle that someone slides. I can see the Cards trading up in the 2nd for someone like Rudolph, if he makes it that far, which he should.

Reactions: HGC

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Jets are hapless. Instead of tanking last season that kept throwing Josh McCown out there. It only cost them a #1 and 3 #2s. Brilliant. They will still manage to screw this one up further.

Sanchez/Clemens/Geno Smith/Petty. Nice history. :doi:

Colts just got draft fat... if they don't screw it up. They can still trade down again to some team for the 3 remaining QBs.

Baker Mayfield should be having a party in his pants. Every remaining QB should be moving up the list.

Last edited:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jackson and Rudolph should be there in the second round never mind at 15

I think they could both be gone before the Cards pick in round 2. Teams like the Patriots, Saints, Steelers, Jags, Chargers, Dolphins all could be looking for a young qb to start developing.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

I don`t call giving up Humphries and Bucannon and #15 for #4 giving up the farm.Any player except for a QB would probably be a instant starter

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I don`t call giving up Humphries and Bucannon and #15 for #4 giving up the farm.Any player except for a QB would probably be a instant starter

Quarterbacks are probably going 1,2 and 3 overall. If you want the 4th guy it’s going to cost a lot more than 15, Humphries and Bucannon.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Seeing what they gave up we would have to give up our whole draft to jump into the top 5

Yep. This idiotic trade by the Jets just rang the death knell for our chances of a QBOF.

Keim isnt trading for any QBs in the first since he got Sam and his boy Glennon. Maybe he'll take one later in the draft but he has other holes to fill first.

Yep, he certainly painted himself into that corner.