jefftheshark's First Annual Mock Draft - (Pick's 1-16)

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but putting together a mock draft turned out to be far more difficult and time consuming than I originally thought, but in the end it was worth it. My hat is off to those of you on this forum who have put so much hard work into fine-tuning your mock drafts to perfection. As a long-time member of ASFN, I realized that I had been piggy-backing upon your efforts all these years, so I felt it necessary for me to devote a little time into returning the favor.

So here it goes:

Disclaimer MUST OPEN FIRST:
If pictures of girls in bikinis, etc is NSFW then you might consider waiting until you're home to view the JTS mock draft :devil:

1-Indianapolis-It's in the Midwest right? Dairy farms, that kind of stuff. They need someone who knows how to attract the locals and forget that Peyton Whats-His-Name guy. This first pick is somewhat of a sleeper, but I think you'll be able to at least follow my logic. That being said, here's my selection:
You must be registered for see images

2-Washington (frm St. Louis)- They need a signal caller. Someone who can think on their feet, or knees if the need arises. A local product would also sell well, someone with name recognition who, like most politicians, has a big mouth and knows how to use it.

Monica Lewinsky

3-Minnesota- A team that needs a lot of help across the entire line, plus it's cold there. At least that's what I've heard as I've never had any desire to actually go there.

You must be registered for see images attach

4-Cleveland-The first big bust of the draft (warning: Do not Google Images "Big Bust" during a boring sales presentation when you think your laptop is hidden from view - just a FYI)

5-Philadelphia (frm Tampa Bay)- The problem with Eagles is feathers. They get everywhere and they're tuff to shave. But my #5 pick comes already pre-plucked, which makes it nice for Philly.

6-St. Louis (frm Washington)- The Lambs need someone in the middle watching over them.

7-Dallas (frm Jacksonville)- Jerry luvs him those tight ends. So do I.

8-Miami- There are a lot of good choices here. They'll chose the wrong one, though.

9-Carolina - They'll draft someone to whip their secondary into shape. Meow!

10-Cincinnati (frm Buffalo)- Cincy goes Old School

11-Kansas City-Sunflower State makes unoriginal selection

12-NY Jets (frm Seattle)- The Tebow era has arrived.

13-Arizona-Guards. Some say they aren't a sexy pick, but I know Sendlein would like these two on either side.

14-Jacksonville (frm Dallas)- A preview of the future? If so then this pick will fit right in.

15-Tampa Bay (frm Philadelphia)-They're a mess. Here's someone to clean it up.

16-Seattle (frm NY Jets)-Need someone who can perform in the rain.

Enjoy!

JTS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Let's hope 40 doesn't find this thread, he may not survive it. Well done JTS.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This...... Is BRILLIANT!!!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pure genius.

Your choices of women are top-notch, and your homage to WKRP at #10 had me laughing for a solid minute.

Well done, sir.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals should trade down in this draft scenario to get more picks. :D

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely done!!!!!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's a nice pic from Burningman (from the Cardinals selection)!!! Cool thread, you rock good sir!! I just peeped it for a second but I will be off work soon enough and check out the rest. :raccoon: