It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show? Wife and I just started to and holy crap, we're dying...it's hilarious!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Tivo'd a couple of episodes this week. Haven't watched yet, though. I'm looking forward to it.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of our favorites! Started watching last season. I was dying a couple weeks ago when the one dude dresses up like an Army vet to go pick up chics and he blurts out, "Go get me a beer bitch!" :D

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
One of our favorites! Started watching last season. I was dying a couple weeks ago when the one dude dresses up like an Army vet to go pick up chics and he blurts out, "Go get me a beer bitch!" :D

Is this the second season then? My wife thought it was season 1 still...

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they are showing some repeats tonight...it's on FX...look for it.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved the one last year where they were trying to pick up women at the abortion rally. One of the guys was having trouble on one side of the fence, so he jumped over to the other side.

Joe

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm starting to believe this is the funniest show of all time.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Trying to pick up chicks at an abortion rally. Switching sides because to see if the other side had hotter chicks. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Trying to pick up chicks at an abortion rally. Switching sides because to see if the other side had hotter chicks. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

what was better than that was the metaphorical use of being "on the fence" and being completely crapped on by both parties. Classic show. Obnoxiously intelligent comedy at it's best.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
what was better than that was the metaphorical use of being "on the fence" and being completely crapped on by both parties. Classic show. Obnoxiously intelligent comedy at it's best.

My favorite show since Upright Citizens Brigade's first year.

I don't like much TV....but this stuff is great. I have like 7 episodes on my DVR...watched 2 this morning....can't wait to find time for the rest.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Great. Dating the ****** was hilarious. "Is that a hate crime??" "Hell ya it is."

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed the episodes they're showing from last season...this season's, not so much.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Great. Dating the ****** was hilarious. "Is that a hate crime??" "Hell ya it is."

THat was hilarious...then they showed that bulge in the jeans which was disgusting, but then he still can't help but be with her...dang that show is hilarious.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I've really enjoyed the episodes they're showing from last season...this season's, not so much.

The new one last night wasn't as funny as they'v ebeen this season.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Charlie Goes America on Everyone's Ass" was brilliant.

The scene in which Charlie loses it and starts spouting stuff and doing his little karate dance had be buckled over in laughter.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
"Charlie Goes America on Everyone's Ass" was brilliant.

The scene in which Charlie loses it and starts spouting stuff and doing his little karate dance had be buckled over in laughter.

Yeah, I loved that line....

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, tonight they showed the "The gang goes Jihad...."....i think it was the funniest episode I've ever seen...holy crap.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know man! That Jihad episode is freakin' hilarious! I just watched it tonight. lol :D The scene toward the end when their all singing that old Extreme song at the bar and Charlie continues into the next verse. I liked that. lol :)

Charlie is the man in this sitcom. His voice just cracks me up. Also adding Devito this season is perfect! And...is it me...or does anybody else just love Sweet-D? :)

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
I know man! That Jihad episode is freakin' hilarious! I just watched it tonight. lol :D The scene toward the end when their all singing that old Extreme song at the bar and Charlie continues into the next verse. I liked that. lol :)

Charlie is the man in this sitcom. His voice just cracks me up. Also adding Devito this season is perfect! And...is it me...or does anybody else just love Sweet-D? :)

The one before this one too, the "Crippled" one was drop-dead funny as well...