Isaiah Simmons

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that those are rated the same just shows how incredibly stupid PFF is these days.

3 years ago I was on board but after COVID they are a damn joke. Probably not staffed

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The fact that those are rated the same just shows how incredibly stupid PFF is these days.

3 years ago I was on board but after COVID they are a damn joke. Probably not staffed
Look at the player grades. How can the Cardinals be 4-0 with so few high grades, so few even in the 60s?

If its Murray, why is he only in the 80s?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok with Simmons play so far and will get better, still learning. Want to see Collins show some growth over the second half of the year

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1) Christian Kirk - Contract Year
2) D.J. Humphries - No 2022 guaranteed salary. Would be in a good position for a fat multi-year extension with a Pro Bowl year
3) Chase Edmonds - One chance at life-changing money

You nailed this. Well done K9. All three playing like it too

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can Simmons nullify Kittle Sunday? TIK-TOC...

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with some time on their hands want to compare this seasons tight end receptions against vs the last three years through four games?
So far this year the Cardinals have allowed 13 catches for 93 yards & 0 TDs to TEs. (3.3 catches & 23.3 yards per game.) By my FFL scoring, that's 3rd best in the league behind the Titans & Patriots.

In 2020 the Cards ranked 4th, allowing 74 catches for 808 yards & 3 TDs (averaging 4.6-50.5-0.2 per game) to TEs.

In 2019 the Cards ranked 32nd, allowing 98 catches for 1173 yards & 16 TDs (averaging 6.1-73.3-1.0 per game) to TEs.

...dave

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Ranked number one in pass defense and third against tight ends. I’d say Simmons is doing his job well already. Thanks for the stats guys I didn’t know we had improved so much against TE’s.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
72.9 coverage, dragged down by run defense. Which to be fair matches what we have seen.

I'm out of PFF this year after seeing Rodney Hudsons grades anyway. They must have subbed the work out to India.
Gotta say it is concerning when we have 2 QBs graded higher than Hudson for the Rams game. :eek::biglaugh:

Also how does Kyler's overall grade go up so much if he techically performed less than his average (at the time). I'm honestly asking causes he was 84 before and got moved up to 86.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Gotta say it is concerning when we have 2 QBs graded higher than Hudson for the Rams game. :eek::biglaugh:

Also how does Kyler's overall grade go up so much if he techically performed less than his average (at the time). I'm honestly asking causes he was 84 before and got moved up to 86.

What I don't understand with McCoy is the .5

PFF's base grade is 60. That's how everyone starts. So how did he get the .5? Did he kneel down particularly well?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What I don't understand with McCoy is the .5

PFF's base grade is 60. That's how everyone starts. So how did he get the .5? Did he kneel down particularly well?
Yeah doesn’t make sense. Technically he lost yardage and didn’t turn the ball over. And that’s it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

What makes no sense.....is the Cardinals defense played fairly well overall! Those are scores of defenders giving up 500 yards and 5 TDs.

The Cardinals gave up ONE TD when the game was actually competitive.

I have alleged in the past that PFF downgrades the Cardinals. I remember during the Arians era, the Cardinals would have like two positively graded players even when they won by 21. I'd look at teams that lost to us, and their overall grades seemed higher.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What makes no sense.....is the Cardinals defense played fairly well overall! Those are scores of defenders giving up 500 yards and 5 TDs.

The Cardinals gave up ONE TD when the game was actually competitive.

I have alleged in the past that PFF downgrades the Cardinals. I remember during the Arians era, the Cardinals would have like two positively graded players even when they won by 21. I'd look at teams that lost to us, and their overall grades seemed higher.
You believe that PFF has an anti-cardinals bias for some reason? Seems odd for a business built in the concept of independent analysis.