Is Kyler playing this week?

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
It’s been 15 days since he sprained his ankle, and by all accounts it didn’t seem serious. If he sits again it will be 24 days between games. Rust starts building at some point. Is the team being too cautious or maybe it was worse than they reported?
Also I’m of the opinion that our 8-1 record isn’t an excuse to let off the gas. I’m still not convinced we’re going to the playoffs just yet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s been 15 days since he sprained his ankle, and by all accounts it didn’t seem serious. If he sits again it will be 24 days between games. Rust starts building at some point. Is the team being too cautious or maybe it was worse than they reported?
Also I’m of the opinion that our 8-1 record isn’t an excuse to let off the gas. I’m still not convinced we’re going to the playoffs just yet.
We’re going to the playoffs.... he’s practicing today so I’d say trending toward playing.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
If we miss the playoffs it’s because Murray is out with injury. We have the record to be cautious and sit him now and not risk a major injury.

If he’s 100 he plays

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So weird that she posted then deleted this today.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh praise the Lord! Great to see K1 back on the practice field.

I know it doesn't mean he'll start, but I'm guessing a no-show today at practice would have guaranteed he didn't play this Sunday.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Wonder if not playing gave him any insights? He said he didn’t want or need the rest, wants to be out there doing what he does. Left him out of sync, discombobulated.

I hope it trends to less empty backfields and 3 and out to start the game, although the formula is working. Either way will be happy to see our unicorn back. Sprinkle some fairy dust on him and fly into the end zone for a restful meditation!

need a strong rushing effort against the panthers defense

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd guess he might play this week if he's practicing but you can make the argument to just rest him one more to be safe.

I know why Rondale is back at practice, he found out I cut him yesterday and picked up Kirk so now he's going to go nuts on Sunday just to spite me!

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope not.
I also doubt it.

Just throws Carolina off guard in preparation.

Kyler will be back for Seattle barring any setback. Hop maybe. I want him to heal through the bye.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel 80% yes

Baring a set back I don't think he would have practiced today if they weren't hopeful he would start.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If he was t going to play he wouldn’t have practiced. Makes no sense to put him on the practice field and not in the game. If you don’t play him Sunday to rest him. You rest him today too.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'd guess he might play this week if he's practicing but you can make the argument to just rest him one more to be safe.

I know why Rondale is back at practice, he found out I cut him yesterday and picked up Kirk so now he's going to go nuts on Sunday just to spite me!
Spite Russ. Spite him!!!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The announcers last week said he was noticeably limping around the sideline so I figured he’d be out again until he spoke about his progress this week. Sometimes it’s as simple as waking up one day and your ailments are fine. Or it could be gamesmanship…. Either way the injury paranoia in the league by teams is so ridiculous.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The announcers last week said he was noticeably limping around the sideline so I figured he’d be out again until he spoke about his progress this week. Sometimes it’s as simple as waking up one day and your ailments are fine. Or it could be gamesmanship…. Either way the injury paranoia in the league by teams is so ridiculous.
Which I thought was very odd… Because earlier in the week prior to the Niner game they said that he walked in with no limp and no visible swelling in his ankle… He even looked at the reporter and said “why are you lookin at my feet”

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
I hope he sits out this game, it's not worth the risk of him re-aggravating the injury. This is a home game against a lowly Carolina team with PJ Walker starting at qb. Even if Murray and Hopkins are both out again there's no way we lose this game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard