Is Kyler playing this week?

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I’m not saying Murray isn’t/wasn’t hurt. I’m saying if he is 95% and we’re being cautious until he’s 100% then the consequences of that are a possible loss. Just because McCoy had a decent game doesn’t mean he will today. There’s a reason he’s a backup QB.
So if we lose today then it’s a sacrifice game to get Kyler to 100%….so be it.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Fantasy just dropped Kyler to o projected points - not playing

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he sits out this game, it's not worth the risk of him re-aggravating the injury. This is a home game against a lowly Carolina team with PJ Walker starting at qb. Even if Murray and Hopkins are both out again there's no way we lose this game.
:stick:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Oh poop, I didn't know that McCaffery was back today! If Murray is out, that makes this game much more losable.

For the love of god, I hope VJ stacks the box, and makes the PJ Walker kid beat us with his arm.
And also a reason cam could see more time, mcaffrey communication in the backfield. Everybody po po ing cam playing, but if I’m coach he is the best chance to win.

walker will get a shot, but if it goes bad early, and it will. I expect cam is best chance to outperform any mistakes he makes.

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I knew this was coming. McCoy sucks.
Wanna play football Kyler?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I knew this was coming. McCoy sucks.
Wanna play football Kyler?
Kyler has high ankle sprain. How can Kyler player until after the bye? Even after that there is no certainty. High ankle sprains can linger whole season

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler has high ankle sprain. How can Kyler player until after the bye? Even after that there is no certainty. High ankle sprains can linger whole season
Says who?

Medial ankle sprain 1 to 3 weeks, I have never heard anything different from the team or any other source. They immediately identified Chase as high ankle, put him on IR.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We need Kyler now! We got all we can expect from a backup QB, win one and lose one so this is not on McCoy being what he is and that is a backup who did garner us a division victory which breaks us even or he would be a starter somewhere. I'm not a doctor but this is football and Kyler simply has to play and was not exactly limping around this Sunday pregame and wanted to go because he knows what's at stake and last year sucked and he knows that and feels that more than us. Beat those Seahawks and then use that bye... and no, the chances are that this injury will not probably linger but D-Hop's hammy is something which seems to be lingering for him for years

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson