In Simulation: Cardinals get #1 pick

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@DVontel
We get the #2nd pick. Colts offer a boatload for the 2nd pick in the draft to get CJ Stroud. However, that likely means no Carter or Anderson based on where they are drafting (5th or 6th). You taking it?

or

you only trade with a team like the Lions (#4 pick) to secure to secure either Anderson or Carter?

Alot of variables and hypotheticals but you get the gist.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Carter looks fatigued in the game tonight and has a lack of production with potential character issues. Anderson is tweener linebacker and the Cardinals already have Simmons who has no position defined and looks lost. I would trade down if anything

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
@DVontel
We get the #2nd pick. Colts offer a boatload for the 2nd pick in the draft to get CJ Stroud. However, that likely means no Carter or Anderson based on where they are drafting (5th or 6th). You taking it?
Sure, the long term stars to be of this draft may very well be that second tier of players drafted between 6-12.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@DVontel

or

you only trade with a team like the Lions (#4 pick) to secure to secure either Anderson or Carter?

Alot of variables and hypotheticals but you get the gist.
Neither.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Best part of that draft was getting Anquan Boldin in the second round.
Except the trade made that harder to do, because we also moved BACK in the 2nd round as well as giving up a 4th-round pick. Ugh.

I know you aren't saying it, but some posters used to say "At least the trade got us Boldin," but that isn't the case.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
So much for this simulation. 0-2 today. So no chance at #1. Anyone know the tie brake scenario if the Bears win next week? I haven't seen how it plays out if Cards-Bears or Cards-Bears-Broncos all end with 4 wins.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So much for this simulation. 0-2 today. So no chance at #1. Anyone know the tie brake scenario if the Bears win next week? I haven't seen how it plays out if Cards-Bears or Cards-Bears-Broncos all end with 4 wins.
Bears have the highest SOS out of the teams mentioned so they would fall to the 4th while Broncos move to 2nd & we move to 3rd.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard